Hi, is there any progress regarding this topic? I'm also having a cCXFRS -> cCXRRS -> cProcessor route in mediation When checking the headers in cProcessor after getting/forwarding the request to the target system, there is no Content-Type filled in. Even if it is filled in manually in cProcessor (exchange.getIn().setHeader("Content-Type","application/zip");), the final response raw data does have this parameter overriden to "Content-Type: application/octet-stream" and all the other parameters are gone. So far, I've managed to make a workaround in Integration perspective, with a job that looks like: tRESTRequest -> tJavaRow -> tFileFetch -> tFileInputRaw -> tRESTResponse and on the tRESTResponse component, in the Component -> Advanced settings, I've added multiple Response headers, which appear in the final response of the service.
... View more