sales@talend.com

Five Stars

sales@talend.com

How long do you have to wait for a response from sales@talend.com ?

Accepted Solutions

Re: sales@talend.com

Hello,

Our apologies for the inconvenience. Would you mind sending an email to me or send a private message with your requirement and contact way and I will redirect it to sale team directly?

We are looking forwards to your feedback.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

All Replies

Hello dombrz09,

Thanks for posting your issue here.

There is still no any response from sale team when you send an email to sale team? Could you please call us directly according to your location.http://www.talend.com/contact/

1.pngFeel free to post your issue here.

Best regards

Sabrina

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

I did not receive a response, I sent e mail 2 days ago. I just wanted to find out about prices and compare with another etl tool that I'm thinking about. Receiving information about the price of the product, the price of support is crucial for me and I did not think it would be such a problem. In my opinion, this is not a good start to cooperation.

Thank you for your answer.

Regards, dombrz09

Hello,

Our apologies for the inconvenience. Would you mind sending an email to me or send a private message with your requirement and contact way and I will redirect it to sale team directly?

We are looking forwards to your feedback.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Five Stars

Thank you very much for your interest and help.

Hello dombrz09,

We see that you set your topic as 'Solved'. Have you received some attention from the sale team already?

Please feel free to let us know how everything is going now.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Five Stars

Still no.

Four Stars

Hello Sabrina,

I have not received any attention from the sale team, yet. I'm worried
about that and I need to solve it as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. We are pushing forword it and come back to you as soon as we can.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards

Sabrina

--