View My Posted Topics

Five Stars

View My Posted Topics

For some reason, I am not able to see the topic I submitted.  It says I posted it, but it is not appearing in my settings.  Please help.

Re: View My Posted Topics

Hello,

From your user page, we see that there exists one topic. Is it appearing in your settings?

1.pngBest regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Thank you for getting back to me.

The other two posts are not showing up in topics, but they are showing up in the screenshot.  I posted the other two topics the same way I did this topic.  Also I am not seeing the bottom two posted in the boards I posted them to. Why is that? Thanks.  Capture.JPGAlso, my statistics show I have 3 posts and topics started.

Capture.JPG

Capture.PNG

Hello,

We would remove duplicated topics from community discussions. Are your other posts are duplicated?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Yeah you can remove this one.  The issue before was my posts were not showing up initially.  Wait until I see your feedback for the other ones.  Looks like you gave several suggestions