Talend certification registration issue

Four Stars

Talend certification registration issue

Hi,
I am trying to register for the exam and after installing the software it tries to access the webcam wherein my laptop’s webcam is not working and so i couldnt complete the process. Is it mandatory to have webcam inorder to proceed further?

Re: Talend certification registration issue

Hello,

Talend Certification Exam is taken on the test taker’s own PC or laptop, which is locked down via a secure browser so that screenshots, print functions or chat functions cannot be accessed. The remote proctor observes the test taker via a webcam throughout the exam session.

Could you please contact customercare@talend.com to get the help you need from our global network of experts? It will offer a service for you.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Re: Talend certification registration issue

Hello,

Exam query on webcams/camera.

If your proctor asks for an external camera, just remind the proctor that Talend test takers may use laptop cameras.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch

Downloads and Trials

Test drive Talend's enterprise products.

Downloads

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Download