Talend certification registration issue

Four Stars

Talend certification registration issue

Hi,
I am trying to register for the exam and after installing the software it tries to access the webcam wherein my laptop’s webcam is not working and so i couldnt complete the process. Is it mandatory to have webcam inorder to proceed further?

Re: Talend certification registration issue

Hello,

Talend Certification Exam is taken on the test taker’s own PC or laptop, which is locked down via a secure browser so that screenshots, print functions or chat functions cannot be accessed. The remote proctor observes the test taker via a webcam throughout the exam session.

Could you please contact customercare@talend.com to get the help you need from our global network of experts? It will offer a service for you.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Re: Talend certification registration issue

Hello,

Exam query on webcams/camera.

If your proctor asks for an external camera, just remind the proctor that Talend test takers may use laptop cameras.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.