Talend License cost

Eight Stars

Talend License cost

Hi @esabot,

I am not getting any proper response from your Sales team would like to know the licensing cost of Data integration per user/year at the earliest possible with its features included .

Regards,

Kasthuri Rengan 

Highlighted
Forteen Stars

Re: Talend License cost

@krengan21,please check the below link.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-commercial-license-cost-of-the-Talend-ETL-tool

Manohar B
Don't forget to give kudos/accept the solution when a replay is helpful.
Eight Stars

i want to do customization based on my requirement that is the total cost but i specifically need for only data integration.
Community Manager

HI @krengan21

Sorry for the delay, I was away last week.

I won't be  able to answer  your question, which is really a Sales question but from a feature perspective, you can compare the various Data Integration offers from this page: https://www.talend.com/products/data-integration/data-integration-compare-all/

You can probably ignore the TOS for Data Quality (far left) which is really dedicated to data profiling and cleansing, but focus on the 3 other DI specific offers, that Talend proposes. 

Talend Open Studio for Data  Integration is our baseline open source solution that can be downloaded for free. But of course it won't be scalable for enterprise needs. The cost per user/year depends on your needs really, so it has to go through a quote.

What is the issue with the response you received from the Sales team? Where are you based? 

Cheers, 

Elisa

Eight Stars

Hi @esabot,

I didnt get any response from the sales team till now .

Regards,

Kasthuri Rengan

Community Manager

Allright @krengan21 

Let me escalate this issue. 

Send me your location via private message as well as when you contacted sales. I'll follow up.

Thanks for your patience,

Elisa

15TH OCTOBER, COUNTY HALL, LONDON

Join us at the Community Lounge.

Register Now

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.

Download

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch

Downloads and Trials

Test drive Talend's enterprise products.

Downloads