Talend Enterprise Edition Licensing

One Star

Talend Enterprise Edition Licensing

Hi All,
Could anyone provide me the below information.
What is the licensing model for Talend Enterprise Edition for Data Integration(Processor based/Named user)?
(a)What is the cost for each- where to find this info?
Regards,
Sisir

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Talend Enterprise Edition Licensing

Hi @Hafsa and @krengan21

I escalated both communication issues with our Sales team. You should both get the right level of attention now.

If not, feel free to post again in this thread. 

@krengan21 you can select this post as solution so that the thread gets closed. 

All Replies
Community Manager

Hi Sisir,
Basically our licensing model is an annual subscription that is not related to your processor.
Here is a detailed comparison matrix between TOS and the subscriptions offers (in the Data Integration domain):
https://www.talend.com/products/data-integration/data-integration-compare-all/
For cost per offering, I encourage you to contact our Sales team directly: sales@talend.com

Cheers,
Elisa

Seven Stars

Hi,

I am not getting any kind of response from your sales team ,Could you help me on the licensing part of  Data Integration per user/year 

Regards,

kasthuri Rengan

Five Stars

I want to know the cost of the commercial license of the tool Talend ETL? any help

Thanks

Hello @Hafsa,

Please navigate to this page about:https://www.talend.com/products/pricing-model/ and let us know if it is OK with you.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Seven Stars

Hi @xdshi,

I Just want to know the licensing cost of data integration for talend studio for one user/year.

That link doesn't help me for finding the details for the same in the above link.

Regards,

Kasthuri Rengan  

Hello @krengan21

From your another topic:https://community.talend.com/t5/Design-and-Development/Talend-License-cost/m-p/143932#M88782, it seems you don't have a proper response from sale team? Could you please give us more information about it? We will try to escalate your issue to our manager.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Seven Stars

Hi @xdshi,

I just want to know the licensing cost of Data integration for 1 user/year.

Tried reaching your sales team at sales@talend.com but i am not getting response from your sales team other than an automated response for the mail which i have sent.

Regards,

Kasthuri Rengan

Five Stars

Hi @xdshi

is it  the same price for the other data integration versions, because there is only the price of talend cloud data integration.

Thanks

Hello @Hafsa

It's not the same price for the other data integration versions, obviously.

For more information about talend license cost, could you please send an email to sales@talend.com?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Seven Stars

Hi ,

I didnt get any proper response from the sales team, I would like to know the reason behind this.

Regards,

Kasthuri Rengan

Five Stars

hi @xdshi

I have the same probelme I didnt get any response from the sales team.

Thanks

Hello @Hafsa,

Thanks for letting us know it. I will report your issue to our manager to escalate this issue quickly.

Could you please send me your location via private message as well as when you contacted sales?

Our apologies for the inconvenience. We'll keep you posted as soon as we can.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Community Manager

Hi @Hafsa and @krengan21

I escalated both communication issues with our Sales team. You should both get the right level of attention now.

If not, feel free to post again in this thread. 

@krengan21 you can select this post as solution so that the thread gets closed. 

Five Stars

Hi @esabot

the team sales contacted me thank you very much