I can see you did lot of work on new design, so good stuff about this. But the core is search capability including old forum data and this is simply unusable.
One simple case:
1. Here is original content on old forum: https://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=40953
2. I take 2 content words to search for on new site: orawajar (user who posted question) and log4j2 (word from post name)
3. When I try to search by using both keyword on this new community, the original post cannot be found
This is just an example. You can test almost any other random item from old forum, for example I tried as well:
2. anatolibarski (user), central logging (2 words from content name)
3. When try to search on both, content not found
4. When filter on user - user does not exist
Either you didn't migrate all data from old forum, in which way you are corrupting quite valuable store of user information. Or you migrated, but you lost some data while migrating. Or your full-text search is broken.
In anycase, putting something like this into production is shame...
I used to search by user all the time, it was very useful.
I don't understand why Talend wouldn't want the history to be searchable, it saves the time of people having to make new posts to re-answer questions that have already been answered.