How do i recover my lost certificate?

Four Stars

How do i recover my lost certificate?

Hi..

Im Siva Sankari Padmanaban. I was talenD certified in 2012. Unfortunately I lost it. Is there any possibility to get the certification again. I need it for my job hunting. Thanks.

Re: How do i recover my lost certificate?

Hello Siva,

Thanks for posting your issue here.

We have redirected your issue to Talend Training Administration and then come back to you as soon as we can.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Thank you so much Sabrina.My name on certificate is Siva Sankri Padmanaban.

Hello,

Do you have an email address or a Talend sales order number to reference? We don't find your username ' Siva Sankri Padmanaban' in system.

Thanks for your time.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Sabrina ,

Thanks for your reply. I got certification through WIPRO organization in 2011. Below link was posted by me earlier for same request. May be can you please check with this id sivap.68@wipro.com

https://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=18006

Thanks,

Siva Sankari P

Hello,

So far, we don't find a student with the name Siva Sankri Padmanaban or email address sivap.68@wipro.com in Talend LMS or mytestnet.com.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Four Stars

Hello Sabrina ,

Thanks for your reply.. N Sorry for the confusion.. Can you please try to find my certificate with below mail id's.

1. siva.p68@wipro.com

2.sankarivnr@gmail.com

Note : This is original token link , but it is expired now.

The link : _http://www.talend.com/certification/?token=tos576hQCsdyyS1XQ&tid=577

Thanks,

Siva 

Hello,

The link you attached is broken with Error code:404.

We will report your mail id's. to our Training team and will keep you posted.

Best regards

Sabrina

--

Hello SivaSankari_P,

There is no student by that name or email addresses that exists in exam systems. 

Could you please provide a Talend sales order number to further troubleshoot?

Best regards

Sabrina

--