Six Stars

Community ignores user settings badge notification

Per the subject line.  Under "My Settings > SUBSCRIPTIONS & NOTIFICATIONS > Notification Settings > Email Notifications > Notify me of > Badges" it is set to "Never".  Yet it continues to email me about each badge I obtain.

4 REPLIES

Re: Community ignores user settings badge notification

Hello,

Thanks for posting your issue here.

We will make a testing on your issue to see if it can repro on our side.

Our apologies for the inconvenience. We'll keep you posted as soon as we can.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Hello,

IronRod wrote:

Per the subject line.  Under "My Settings > SUBSCRIPTIONS & NOTIFICATIONS > Notification Settings > Email Notifications > Notify me of > Badges" it is set to "Never".  Yet it continues to email me about each badge I obtain.

Sorry for delay.

We made a testing by using new registered community user and found that the information would be list in Notification Feed. Even though Badges was set to NEVER.

1.png2.png

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Wow.  If you go back and read my ORIGINAL post, you will see that I already noted the existence of that setting.  So, clearly, I knew it was there ALREADY.  The issue wasn't that I didn't know how to set it.  The issue was that it was not respecting that setting.  Even though it was set to NEVER, it was not RESPECTING the setting; it was continuing to send notifications.

Hello,

Could you please try to reset the settings of user badge notification to see if it works?

Best regards

Sabrina

--