Seven Stars

Change the email set in the profile

I have changed my company and my profile currently has the email of my previous company.

I need to change it to point it to either my gmail account (if possible) or to my new company email address.

Earlier the change was possible through the My Profile link, but now when I go there the email field is read-only.

Can anyone tell me how I can change the email address so that I get the notifications.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Change the email set in the profile

You are not able to change the email of your account through the community. If you want to register with Talend using a new email, please feel free to create new account. 

Thanks. 

9 REPLIES
Highlighted
Community Manager

You are not able to change the email of your account through the community. If you want to register with Talend using a new email, please feel free to create new account. 

Thanks. 

Seven Stars

Thanks but I will stick to this account as I get the notifications once I log in into the community.

Five Stars

Hi Christine,

I had been facing this problem since 2015.(https://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=44270)

The issue is not yet resolved.

I would like to keep this account without losing any of the activities done so far, as my account also includes the Components I have contributed to the Talend Exchange.

Could you please help to resolve this situation.

The following is my new email id, I would like to use

mmadhusoodananpillai@gmail.com.

Community Manager

Hi - Sorry for the delay. I'll submit your request to IT and see if we can get that changed for you. Sorry you've faced it for so long!

Five Stars

Hi Christine,

Do we have any update on this issue.

Thanks,

Mahesh

Community Manager

Hi,

Your email should have been modified in your profile. Let me know if that is not the case. Thanks.
Five Stars

Thank You Christina,

My email address has got updated now.

Thanks for the help,

Mahesh.

Seven Stars

Hi Christine,

Is this profile update possible for me too? Or is it for a selective people?

Four Stars

Yes, have the same problem. Changed company name, IE other email address.
What to do?
EMAIL: wilco.groothand@connectplaza.com