One Star

Certification exam - Access codes not received

Hi Talend Team

My email Id is pmsuja@hotmail.com and I submitted the details and made the payment for Talend BigData developer certification.

This was done on 8th March and I received an invoice and it was mentioned that exam codes will be sent within 2 business days. Its been more than 4 business days and I have not received the email with the access codes yet. Can you kindly let me know whom I need to contact for this?

I had mailed trainingadministration@talend.com 2 days ago but I have not received a response yet.

Thanks for your help

Regards

Sujatha

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Certification exam - Access codes not received

Hello,

Talend is taking an important step to driving enhanced value to the Certification by introducing the Kryterion assessment platform worldwide for Certification exams.

The new system will be available to partners and customers worldwide March 16, 2018. Until then, all new certification requests have been put on hold. Our apologies for the lack of communication around this process.

You should be receiving a communication as soon as the new system is made available to you.

About this new Talend Certification Exam System:

This new remote proctor program ensures that Certification exams are subject to the highest possible security standards and partners and customers will have an affordable and easily accessible way of taking their exams.  Kryterion’s Webassessor is available 24/7 year round.  Test takers will find an intuitive registration, online payment and scheduling service to book an exam appointment with a remote proctor. The test taker can then take the exam from any quiet location with an Internet connection. The exam is taken on the test taker’s own PC or laptop, which is locked down via a secure browser so that screenshots, print functions or chat functions cannot be accessed. The remote proctor observes the test taker via a webcam throughout the exam session.

Additional information will be available March 16 at https://www.talend.com/services/training/certification/

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
3 REPLIES

Hello,

We will check it with talend trainning team and then come back to you as soon as we can.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Hello,

Talend is taking an important step to driving enhanced value to the Certification by introducing the Kryterion assessment platform worldwide for Certification exams.

The new system will be available to partners and customers worldwide March 16, 2018. Until then, all new certification requests have been put on hold. Our apologies for the lack of communication around this process.

You should be receiving a communication as soon as the new system is made available to you.

About this new Talend Certification Exam System:

This new remote proctor program ensures that Certification exams are subject to the highest possible security standards and partners and customers will have an affordable and easily accessible way of taking their exams.  Kryterion’s Webassessor is available 24/7 year round.  Test takers will find an intuitive registration, online payment and scheduling service to book an exam appointment with a remote proctor. The test taker can then take the exam from any quiet location with an Internet connection. The exam is taken on the test taker’s own PC or laptop, which is locked down via a secure browser so that screenshots, print functions or chat functions cannot be accessed. The remote proctor observes the test taker via a webcam throughout the exam session.

Additional information will be available March 16 at https://www.talend.com/services/training/certification/

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Four Stars

Hi,
I am trying to register for the exam and after installing the software it tries to access the webcam wherein my laptop’s webcam is not working and so i couldnt complete the process. Is it mandatory to have webcam inorder to proceed further?