Twelve Stars

Can we have a single question per post and please accept the solution if it works....

I am noticing a trend in here where 1 question turns into several questions that are asked after the initial question has been resolved. There are several reasons why this is not good in a forum like this, but a significant reason is that it ends up causing important and useful answers to be hidden.

A new feature on this forum is the ability to "kudo" responses and accept solutions. This allows others to see what has worked, it helps others know who to trust answers from and it goes some way to motivate people to help you with your questions. If someone has answered your question and you are happy, then accept the solution. Please don't then ask another question on the same thread. Consider the "kudos" and accepting an answer as a payment for the question. It can be really frustrating if you have spent a while talking a beginner through solving a problem, and then they don't kudo or accept the answer. 

Rilhia Solutions
2 REPLIES
Twelve Stars TRF
Twelve Stars

Re: Can we have a single question per post and please accept the solution if it works....

I agree!

TRF
Community Manager

Re: Can we have a single question per post and please accept the solution if it works....

Hello rhall, TRF
I agree with you! Please suggest the users to open a new topic for their new question if they ask a different question in the same topic.
Tell me or Sabrina the link of topics that have several questions if you see, we will help to split the topic to several topics for each question.

Thank you for your constructive advice!

Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business