Adopting Talend to prepare data

Four Stars

Adopting Talend to prepare data

Hello,

Data Engineering in our company are planning to explore/adopt Talend tool for data preparation/clean up. 

Currently they use Alteryx, so the intention is to replace Alteryx with Talend. For data visualization we use Tableau. 

So I would like to know more about Talend and how can I learn the tool. 

Currently we extract data from multiple BI applications like Oracle Hyperion Financial Management & SAP. 

So using Talend I should be able to join data from multiple data sources, store the data for further usage & also connect the same data for Tableau. 

Anyone please help me on where should I get started with Talend, for the above business goals.

Thanks,

Arun

Highlighted
Sixteen Stars

Re: Adopting Talend to prepare data

Hi Arun,

Take look across the Community. There are loads of tutorials and if you want a more specific answer, many of the questions you have will likely have been covered. If you have a specific question that hasn't been answered, feel free to ask it on the forum. The Design and Development section is probably your go to place for more specific questions.

Good luck :-)

One Star

Re: Adopting Talend to prepare data

We are known home buyers calgary and all over the canada on cash amount. The investors in our connections ready to buy your houses within 5 days and also complete all the paperwork too for hand over your cash amount to as soon as possible.

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.