Adopting Talend to prepare data

Four Stars

Adopting Talend to prepare data

Hello,

Data Engineering in our company are planning to explore/adopt Talend tool for data preparation/clean up. 

Currently they use Alteryx, so the intention is to replace Alteryx with Talend. For data visualization we use Tableau. 

So I would like to know more about Talend and how can I learn the tool. 

Currently we extract data from multiple BI applications like Oracle Hyperion Financial Management & SAP. 

So using Talend I should be able to join data from multiple data sources, store the data for further usage & also connect the same data for Tableau. 

Anyone please help me on where should I get started with Talend, for the above business goals.

Thanks,

Arun

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Adopting Talend to prepare data

Hi Arun,

Take look across the Community. There are loads of tutorials and if you want a more specific answer, many of the questions you have will likely have been covered. If you have a specific question that hasn't been answered, feel free to ask it on the forum. The Design and Development section is probably your go to place for more specific questions.

Good luck :-)

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

APIs for Dummies

View this on-demand webinar about APIs....

Watch Now

6 Ways to Start Utilizing Machine Learning with Amazon We Services and Talend

Look at6 ways to start utilizing Machine Learning with Amazon We Services and Talend

Blog

Why Companies Move to the Cloud: 7 Success Stories

Learn how and why companies are moving to the Cloud

Read Now