unable to access hdfs from talend

Hi 
I am using talend sandbox For Mapr Distribution. I have created a talend job to load the data into HDFS and its working fine however when i am running the same job from local system i am getting error.  i can access hue, talend administrator from my local only hdfs is not working. Can you guide what settings i need to change. Please see below error message 
Starting job HDFS at 22:15 27/10/2014.
connecting to socket on port 3951
connected
: com.mapr.baseutils.cldbutils.CLDBRpcCommonUtils - File is not found: /opt/mapr/conf/mapr-clusters.conf
java.io.FileNotFoundException: \opt\mapr\conf\mapr-clusters.conf (The system cannot find the path specified)
at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:146)
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:101)
at java.io.FileReader.<init>(FileReader.java:58)
at com.mapr.baseutils.cldbutils.CLDBRpcCommonUtils.init(CLDBRpcCommonUtils.java:141)
at com.mapr.baseutils.cldbutils.CLDBRpcCommonUtils.<init>(CLDBRpcCommonUtils.java:69)
at com.mapr.baseutils.cldbutils.CLDBRpcCommonUtils.<clinit>(CLDBRpcCommonUtils.java:60)
at org.apache.hadoop.conf.MapRConf.<clinit>(MapRConf.java:38)
at org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.loadResources(Configuration.java:1348)
at org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.getProps(Configuration.java:1285)
at org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.set(Configuration.java:546)
at demo.hdfs_0_1.HDFS.tHDFSConnection_1Process(HDFS.java:304)
at demo.hdfs_0_1.HDFS.runJobInTOS(HDFS.java:557)
at demo.hdfs_0_1.HDFS.main(HDFS.java:416)
disconnected
Job HDFS ended at 22:15 27/10/2014.  
regards
praveen L

4 REPLIES

Re: unable to access hdfs from talend

Hi 
I am able to access hdfs from any linux machine in the same network but not from the windows machine. Please help.
One Star

I am also facing same issue . please help me
One Star

Hi
I am facing the same issue. If this is resolved, can you please update with the resolution.
thanks
Chandra

Hi,
How did you install your MapR cluster? Have you installed the MapR client following this documentation: http://doc.mapr.com/display/MapR/Setting+Up+the+Client#SettingUptheClient-windows-client?

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.