One Star

[resolved] UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD COMPLETE Talend Big Data Jumpstart Sandbox

Hi!
I have been trying for the last 7 days but unable to download the complete Talend Big Data Jumpstart Sandbox. The download stops after downloading 1.86 GB and restarts every time from zero %. Please HELP, I m in great trouble :-( How am I supposed to download full 6.42 GB of the Talend Big data sandbox??? I m using Download Accelerator Plus for downloading the Talend Sandbox

Awaiting,
Sumbul Khan

5 REPLIES
Employee

Re: [resolved] UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD COMPLETE Talend Big Data Jumpstart Sandbox

I sent you an email via the forum so you can contact me, let me know if you are still having issues.  Some enterprises and networks will put a 2 gb cap on the downloads allowed.  We should discuss other ways for you to get the VM file if this is the case.
One Star

I sent you an email via the forum so you can contact me, let me know if you are still having issues.  Some enterprises and networks will put a 2 gb cap on the downloads allowed.  We should discuss other ways for you to get the VM file if this is the case.

thanks mbalkenende. I've finally downloaded the sandbox, that was surely my network error which was not allowing me to download.
I have one more question; what will I do after the license key expires after 30-days trial period? Can i get another key? or what should i do as i need to continue my MS research work on talend big data sandbox for another month or two?
Regards,
Sumbul Khan
One Star

thanks mbalkenende. I've finally downloaded the sandbox, that was surely my network error which was not allowing me to download.
I have one more question; what will I do after the license key expires after 30-days trial period? Can i get another key? or what should I do as I need to continue my MS research work on talend big data sandbox for another month or two?
Regards,
Sumbul Khan
Employee

Please send an email to me at mbalkenende@talend.com and we will work through extending your license.
One Star

Hi! after successfully installing Talend Big data sandbox, now I am unable to establish connection to MapR at the following links:
http://maprdemo:8443/mcs
http://maprdemo:8443/hue

can anyone please guide me again what could be the possible problems/issues?
Awaiting your kind reply,

Sumbul Khan