Unable to install the Sandox

One Star cby
One Star

Unable to install the Sandox

hello All and happy new year !
I try to install the Talend Big Data Sandbox by following the CB_EN_BD_BigData_Insights.pdf document.
Unfortunately the process (see page 7 of the previous named document) is still sticked after 2 hours at a step called "Importing Base Studio Project via Talend Commandline".
What can I do ?
Thanks in advance for your help.

One Star

Re: Unable to install the Sandox

Same issue here.

Hi,
Could you please take a look at this resolution forum:https://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=53481 to see if it is Ok with your issue?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Employee

It sounds like the license retrieval was not successful.  Can you try to re-import the .ova file and restart the build process.  You need a good internet connection during the build process to pull specific docker containers.  If these docker containers fail to download, the build process will not be successful.
One Star cby
One Star

In fact the problem came from my enterprise proxy. With a direct connection, the entire setup process finished with success.
One Star

Hello,
I have the same issue, is there a way to achieved it behind an enterprise proxy?
Thank you in advance for your help!
One Star

I have the same issue using both the vmware and vbox editions on mac. I even turned off my macOS firewall and no anti-virus or obstructuive daemon running. Can't figure out the problem.
One Star

I have the same issue but with Talend 6.3 sandbox version. The article provides resolution with 6.2 version. When I try the same steps on 6.3 version I get errors.

Employee

Unable to install the Big Data Sandbox

Following the instructions in the Big Data Sandbox cookbook.

1) Installed the VMware Player Site 

2) Tried to download the Sandbox Virtual Machine file https://info.talend.com/prodevaltpbdrealtimesandbox.html

When I click on the above like.. a page opens up but there are no Download links !

Any pointers?

Thanks

Hari