Trying to download A VMWare Sandbox, getting the Studio instead

One Star

Trying to download A VMWare Sandbox, getting the Studio instead

Hi!
I'm trying to download a Sandbox from: 
I complied and got the download link to a 900mb file. that's too small for a VM image right? Followed the cookbook and I can't find the .ova file. It turns out I am not getting the image but the studio IDE as I have read on the forum (a link could have been more helpful) 
How can I download a sandbox?

Re: Trying to download A VMWare Sandbox, getting the Studio instead

Hi,
Did you navigate to page:https://info.talend.com/prodevaltpbdsandbox.html?_ga=1.239638282.82107865.1404275933 and select the option you want to download?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina!
Thanks for getting back with me. Yes, I did. I even tried thrice -- selecting each of the VMWare options. All, I ended up getting the Talend-Tools-Studio-20151214_1327-V6.1.1.zip file
Any other way to download the sandbox? Any of the VMWare sandboxes will be a good start for me.
Thanks,
One Star

I'm having the exact same problem. I'm getting v6.1.1, with no .ova files. Just Talend Open Studio (and I'm sent a license file that isn't valid for that, to boot)
Employee

The link to the latest sandbox is below.  You can choose between a VMware or Virtualbox image for either Windows or MAC.  You will receive a small .dml file - when you double-click the .dml file you will begin the download process.  The download is a roughly 6.5GB and contains an .ova of the sandbox.
https://info.talend.com/prodevaltpbdsandbox2-0.html
One Star

Hi. I am getting this exact same problem. I have tried selecting VMWare for Windows and VirtualBox for Windows but either way it downloads the studio. Is there some trick to this? Really wanting to dive into the Sandbox...
Charlie