Sandbox jobs fail

Highlighted
Five Stars

Sandbox jobs fail

I am new to OpenStudio for Big Data, so I downloaded the Sandbox. When I try to get the demo to run, I run the jobs per the instructions. Step 1A and 1B and 2 run OK, but Step 3 fails. The error messages are belo.

Thanks

I am new to Talend Open Studio for Big Data. I downloaded the Sandbox image and started it, When I go through the Realtime streaming demo and try to run the jobs, the first two run OK, but the Step 3 fails. I have pasted the details of the errors I am getting below. Thanks.

Starting job Step_1a_Recommendation_DemoSetup at 16:09 18/08/2018.

[statistics] connecting to socket on port 3335

[statistics] connected

[statistics] disconnected

Job Step_1a_Recommendation_DemoSetup ended at 16:09 18/08/2018. [exit code=0]

Starting job Step_1b_Recommendation_DemoSetup at 16:10 18/08/2018.

[statistics] connecting to socket on port 3502

[statistics] connected

SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".

SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation

SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.

Starting job Step_2_Recommendation_Create_KafkaTopic at 16:29 18/08/2018.

[statistics] connecting to socket on port 3515

[statistics] connected

Job Step_2_Recommendation_Create_KafkaTopic ended at 16:29 18/08/2018. [exit code=0]

Starting job Step_3_Recommendation_Build_Model_Spark at 21:40 18/08/2018.

[statistics] connecting to socket on port 3428

[statistics] connected

[WARN ]: org.apache.hadoop.util.NativeCodeLoader - Unable to load native-hadoop library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable

[WARN ]: org.apache.spark.SparkConf - In Spark 1.0 and later spark.local.dir will be overridden by the value set by the cluster manager (via SPARK_LOCAL_DIRS in mesos/standalone and LOCAL_DIRS in YARN).

[WARN ]: org.apache.spark.util.Utils - Your hostname, talend resolves to a loopback address: 127.0.1.1; using 192.168.150.129 instead (on interface ens32)

[WARN ]: org.apache.spark.util.Utils - Set SPARK_LOCAL_IP if you need to bind to another address

[Stage 0Smiley Embarassed                                                          (0 + 0) / 2]

[Stage 0Smiley Embarassed                                                          (0 + 1) / 2]

[Stage 0Smiley Embarassed                                                          (0 + 2) / 2]

[Stage 2Smiley Embarassed                                                          (0 + 2) / 2]

[Stage 4Smiley Embarassed                                                          (0 + 0) / 2]

[Stage 4Smiley Embarassed                                                          (0 + 2) / 2]

[Stage 4:=============================>                             (1 + 1) / 2]

[Stage 30Smiley Embarassed                                                         (0 + 0) / 2]

[WARN ]: com.github.fommil.netlib.BLAS - Failed to load implementation from: com.github.fommil.netlib.NativeSystemBLAS

[WARN ]: com.github.fommil.netlib.BLAS - Failed to load implementation from: com.github.fommil.netlib.NativeRefBLAS

[Stage 31Smiley Embarassed                                                         (0 + 0) / 2]

[WARN ]: com.github.fommil.netlib.LAPACK - Failed to load implementation from: com.github.fommil.netlib.NativeSystemLAPACK

[WARN ]: com.github.fommil.netlib.LAPACK - Failed to load implementation from: com.github.fommil.netlib.NativeRefLAPACK

[Stage 32Smiley Embarassed                                                         (0 + 0) / 2]

[Stage 32Smiley Embarassed                                                         (0 + 2) / 2]

[Stage 144Smiley Embarassed                                                        (0 + 0) / 2]

[Stage 144Smiley Embarassed                                                        (0 + 2) / 2]SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".

SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation

SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.

Job Step_3_Recommendation_Build_Model_Spark ended at 21:41 18/08/2018. [exit code=0]

Employee

Re: Sandbox jobs fail

Hello @kgtull1,

Thanks for trying the Talend Big Data Sandbox.

For what I see in your logs the jobs have been executed successfully. You have some warnings (WARN) that is right but I don't see errors (ERROR). Do you have red error messages in your logs ? Have you checked if the output of the third job exists ?

Also, we have found an issue in the current sandbox. Maybe it can affect the jobs your are running, please look at the following post : https://community.talend.com/t5/Sandbox/Demos-using-MySQL-are-not-working-resolved/td-p/128490

Let me know if you have more details,

Thank you,

Thibaut

Five Stars

Yes there was some red text in the job details. I have attached Word document that shows this.

Thanks for the help.

Phil

Employee

Thanks for the clarification.

The red message lines you got are totally expected. Spark logs the stages of its process in red. At the end, the SLF4J messages are just warnings concerning the logger that you can setup, but it does not affect the success of the job.

Have you checked that your job has successfully been executed ?

Thibaut

Five Stars

OK I have run all of the demo jobs, but when I go to the Demos Tab in the browser page and select Clickstream demo, I get this message:

The file you are looking for does not exist.

Thanks again for your assistance. It is appreciated. Screen shot is attached.

Thanks,

Phil

What’s New for Talend Spring ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Agile Data lakes & Analytics

Accelerate your data lake projects with an agile approach

Watch

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.

Download

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch