How to connect to Talend Metadata Manager from Talend BigData Sandbox?

One Star

How to connect to Talend Metadata Manager from Talend BigData Sandbox?

Hi All, 
I wanted to perform data lineage, impact analysis, and other metadata management related activities using Talend real-time Big Data Sandbox. Please guide me how to connect to Talend Metadata Manager for performing these activities.
Thanks in Advance!!!

Re: How to connect to Talend Metadata Manager from Talend BigData Sandbox?

Hi,
Are you looking for talend repository manager? Could you please take a look at this document about:TalendHelpCenter:Getting started with Talend Repository Manager?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

I want to connect to Talend Admin Console and Repository Manager but I am unable to locate "org.talend.admininstration.war" and "org.talend.repositorymanager.war" in my Talend Real-Time Bigdata sandbox. Please suggest me from where I can get these files. 

Hi,
Are you using a 30-day free trial version of real-time bigdata platform product? If so, there is no server part in your download.(studio only) 
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Employee

The activities you are trying to perform are not supported as part of the Big Data Sandbox.  However, please feel free to contact your Talend Account Executive, who should be able to assist in providing more information and setting up more in-depth demos of Talend Products (including the activities you listed above).