workspace is already in use issue--Urgent

One Star

workspace is already in use issue--Urgent

Hi Team,
I am getting below error when try to launch Talend DI on 32 bit machine, Few days back It was working fine. I don't know what happened now.Please help me its bit urgent.
Error:- This workspace is already in use.
You cannot launch the studio more than once with the same workspace.

Re: workspace is already in use issue--Urgent

Hi,
Could you  please check in the windows process management if you don't have another Talend Open Studio process in use?
Did you install your studio under C:\Program Files?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Do you have any other instance running or TOS opened? Did you try to restart the machine and see if you can open the TOS without any issue?
or else you can rename the workspace to workspace_old and create a new one by pointing it in TOS login screen
One Star

Hi,
Could you  please check in the windows process management if you don't have another Talend Open Studio process in use?
Did you install your studio under C:\Program Files?
Best regards
Sabrina

HI Xdshi,
No any talend open studion process is opened under windows process. 
Yes, I have installed studion under C drive.  even I dont have permission to create/renam new folder for new workspace.

C:\TOS_DI-20141207_1530-V5.6.1\TOS_DI-20141207_1530-V5.6.1
One Star

Hi Krishan,
First make sure that that talend is not open at task manager,If it open there close it.
Secondly, where you are creating the folder for work space?
Early i also faced the same issue,I created new project with new work space,It got worked.

Thanks,
Lmit