[resolved] unable to download exchange - tUnpivot

Highlighted
One Star

[resolved] unable to download exchange - tUnpivot

Hi everyone,
I have TOS 6.1.1 for making job I need.
I don't see tUnpivot in my pallete. then I try to download it from exchage.talend.com, but I can't  download that tUnpivot from daztop, it shows "forbidden" notification.
does anyone have that tUnpivot zip?

Accepted Solutions

Re: [resolved] unable to download exchange - tUnpivot

Hi,
We have sent an email to you with tUnpivot and tUnpivotRow zip files. Could you please take a look at it?
Feel free to let us know if it doesn't work for you.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

View solution in original post

All Replies

Hi,
Did you download the custom component tUnpivot directly from Talend Exchange Portal:https://exchange.talend.com/ or Talend Studio?
 Did this issue only repro on tUnpivot  component? If so, have you tried to download tUnpivotRow to see if it is Ok with you?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina, thank you for your reply..

I have  downloaded both of them, tUnpivot and tUnpivotRow from all owner, but some of links didn't have free download links. the one which has free download link can not extract because it was not zip file, it looks like "File" type which can be unzip or extract.

if you have tUnpivot/tUnpivotRow zip file, or may be you can download it , would you like to send it for me? I'll very pleased of it.

Hi,
We have sent an email to you with tUnpivot and tUnpivotRow zip files. Could you please take a look at it?
Feel free to let us know if it doesn't work for you.
Best regards
Sabrina
--

View solution in original post

One Star

thank you Sabrina, thank you Talend's team. Smiley Happy
Five Stars

Please send me zip for tUnpivotRow and unpivot  components as i'm not able to download from exchange.

Hi kshiv29,
Did you get the download issue on tUnpivotRow and unpivot components only or you cannot download any custom component from talend exchange portal?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hello,
I am having the same issue. I cannot download the daztop's tunpivot component from Talend Exchange. I am prompted for credentials on download, but my talend account credentials don't work.
Thanks in advance for your help.
One Star

hi,
Please send me zip for tUnpivotRow and unpivot  components as i'm not able to download from exchange.

merci

2019 GARTNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

Have you checked out Talend’s 2019 Summer release yet?

Find out about Talend's 2019 Summer release

Blog

Talend Summer 2019 – What’s New?

Talend continues to revolutionize how businesses leverage speed and manage scale

Watch Now

6 Ways to Start Utilizing Machine Learning with Amazon We Services and Talend

Look at6 ways to start utilizing Machine Learning with Amazon We Services and Talend

Blog