One Star

[resolved] the service has not been registered

how can I fix this error?thanks in advance best regards. I attach the log file
eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=1.6.0_23
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=it_IT
Framework arguments: -product org.talend.rcp.branding.tos.product
Command-line arguments: -product org.talend.rcp.branding.tos.product -data C:\Users\lucyliu\Desktop\4_0_3tos/../runtime-DC -dev file:C:/Users/lucyliu/Desktop/4_0_3tos/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.pde.core/DC/dev.properties -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86 -consoleLog
Problems occurred when invoking code from plug-in: "org.eclipse.ui.workbench".
java.lang.RuntimeException: The service org.talend.designer.business.diagram.custom.IDiagramModelService has not been registered.
at org.talend.core.GlobalServiceRegister.getService(GlobalServiceRegister.java:54)
at org.talend.core.CorePlugin.getDiagramModelService(CorePlugin.java:162)
at org.talend.designer.core.ui.ActiveProcessTracker.partOpened(ActiveProcessTracker.java:243)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PartListenerList$5.run(PartListenerList.java:132)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:42)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.Platform.run(Platform.java:888)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PartListenerList.fireEvent(PartListenerList.java:57)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PartListenerList.firePartOpened(PartListenerList.java:130)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PartService.firePartOpened(PartService.java:276)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WWinPartService$WWinListener.partOpened(WWinPartService.java:54)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PartListenerList2$5.run(PartListenerList2.java:130)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:42)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.Platform.run(Platform.java:888)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PartListenerList2.fireEvent(PartListenerList2.java:55)

Accepted Solutions

Re: [resolved] the service has not been registered

Hi ctlcldean,
The service org.talend.core.model.components.IComponentsService has not been registered

It indicated that some plugin is not loaded in Talend studio.
You can delete the directory under <TalendInstallationPath>/configuration/org.eclipse.osgi by manual(Sometimes, this folder is hidden, and you need to show hidden files to find) to see if this issue repro.
Certainly, restoring workspace is also a solution for such issue.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

All Replies
Employee

Hello,
Could you describe more your issue?
After which operation do you get this kind of exception?
waiting for your feedback.
Thanks,
Abdoul, EMEA Support Ing
One Star

hi,
When I create the new job, I get this error message box "Multiple problem occurred haves X The service org.talend.designer.business.diagram.custom.IDiagramModelService has not been registered. I continue to work ignoring the error, and the program works . Best regards and thanks in advance.
Community Manager

Hi
The service org.talend.designer.business.diagram.custom.IDiagramModelService has not been registered

This error occurs random on old version, please try the latest stable version TOS412.
Best regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

hi,
I downloaded the version http://www.talendforge.org/trac/tos/browser/tags/release-4_1_2/branch-4_1_metadata but I have the same error when I create the job. which version should I download for not having this error. thanks in advance and best regards
Community Manager

Hi
Would you like to launch TOS from source code replace release? I think there must be some problem in that way and we don't update it yet.
Best regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

hi, yes, I would like to launch TOS from source code. I hope you can solve this problem as soon as possible. thanks for the response and availability. Yours sincerely
One Star

Hi,
I started using Talend 2 weeks back, to prepare data migration for a new client. It has worked ok till this morning. On any attempt to open a project (new or existing) after launching the "TOS_DI-win32-x86.exe" (version r72978-V5.0.0) i get this error:
An error occurred (The service org.talend.core.model.components.IComponentsService has not been registered.). See log for more details.
log:
java.lang.RuntimeException: The service org.talend.core.model.components.IComponentsService has not been registered.
at org.talend.core.GlobalServiceRegister.getService(GlobalServiceRegister.java:102)
at org.talend.repository.model.ComponentsFactoryProvider.getInstance(ComponentsFactoryProvider.java:58)
at org.talend.core.CoreService.componentsReset(CoreService.java:225)
at org.talend.core.repository.model.ProxyRepositoryFactory.logOnProject(ProxyRepositoryFactory.java:1553)
at org.talend.repository.ui.login.LoginDialog$1.run(LoginDialog.java:342)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121)
I would like to emphasize that the data migration task i'm to do is quite urgent. I'm actually behind schedule for this project. Also this is not a fresh install, the installation has proved useful for several projects before i was recruited here.
One Star

Hi,
I started using Talend 2 weeks back, to prepare data migration for a new client. It has worked ok till this morning. On any attempt to open a project (new or existing) after launching the "TOS_DI-win32-x86.exe" (version r72978-V5.0.0) i get this error:
An error occurred (The service org.talend.core.model.components.IComponentsService has not been registered.). See log for more details.
log:
java.lang.RuntimeException: The service org.talend.core.model.components.IComponentsService has not been registered.
at org.talend.core.GlobalServiceRegister.getService(GlobalServiceRegister.java:102)
at org.talend.repository.model.ComponentsFactoryProvider.getInstance(ComponentsFactoryProvider.java:58)
at org.talend.core.CoreService.componentsReset(CoreService.java:225)
at org.talend.core.repository.model.ProxyRepositoryFactory.logOnProject(ProxyRepositoryFactory.java:1553)
at org.talend.repository.ui.login.LoginDialog$1.run(LoginDialog.java:342)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121)
I would like to emphasize that the data migration task i'm to do is quite urgent. I'm actually behind schedule for this project. Also this is not a fresh install, the installation has proved useful for several projects before i was recruited here.
One Star

Had this same issue. There was a corruption in the workspace that lead to my issue. I backed up my projects, then wiped my install. When I launched the product I imported all projects from the backup location. Problem resolved.

Hi ctlcldean,
The service org.talend.core.model.components.IComponentsService has not been registered

It indicated that some plugin is not loaded in Talend studio.
You can delete the directory under <TalendInstallationPath>/configuration/org.eclipse.osgi by manual(Sometimes, this folder is hidden, and you need to show hidden files to find) to see if this issue repro.
Certainly, restoring workspace is also a solution for such issue.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Thanks xdshi

Deleting the directory under <TalendInstallationPath>/configuration/org.eclipse.osgi worked for me . Smiley Happy

Hi Dharmendra,
Thanks for your feedback. 
Best regards
Sabrina
--