[resolved] getting exception while logging into talend

[resolved] getting exception while logging into talend

Hello ,
I am getting an exception when logging into Talend Repository,
I am getting following error
org.talend.commons.exception.PersistenceException: org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: URL 'http://10.51.20.222/repos/TALEND/TRAINING_VJ/trunk' non-existent in revision '1,856'
Is it problem with the subversion? I m using Talend Data Quality Professional Edition

Can anyone help me on this
Thanks,
Vivek Jayapalan

Accepted Solutions

Re: [resolved] getting exception while logging into talend

Hello Shong/ John,
Yes now it works, you need to give separate workspace for local and Remote,
And if you want to give same workspace, then deleting the project through Talend is not enough.
We need to manually delete all the folders under the workspace, because lot of files which supports the project exists after the deletion the project also.
So i created separate workspace folder for remote, then it works fine....
Thanks a lot John and Shong...
Best Regards,
Vivek Jayapalan

All Replies
Community Manager

Hello
Try the following solutions:
1. Delete the workspace and login again.
2. Revert to an old revision.
Let me know your feedback.
Best regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business

Hello Shong,
I have removed the project folder from my work space,
But i am getting new error, Please see the image attached.
it says, there is already different project in the workspace ... yes its true there is a project which i created when i was working Talend Locally but before i used work remote and local with the same workspace, now i dont understand why its giving an new error
I tried to give different location as workspace for the Talend Repository connection but its not working.
When i create a different location as workspace do i need to copy any file or folders to that location?
Please help on this.
Thanks,
Vivek

Try deleting your local project files for your remote project.
When you start Talend, select "Local" as your repository and then use the "Delete Local Project" feature to select your remote project and delete it. Then change to "Remote" and log into the project.
Community Manager

Hi
Yes, JohnGarrettMartin's solution is right. Delete the whole workspace folder or delete the local project as JohnGarrettMartin said.
Best regards
Shong

Hello Shong/ John,
Yes now it works, you need to give separate workspace for local and Remote,
And if you want to give same workspace, then deleting the project through Talend is not enough.
We need to manually delete all the folders under the workspace, because lot of files which supports the project exists after the deletion the project also.
So i created separate workspace folder for remote, then it works fine....
Thanks a lot John and Shong...
Best Regards,
Vivek Jayapalan

Hello Shong,
after that error was solved, i was able to login once, when i did exit on talend and reopend
i am getting below error
org.talend.commons.exception.PersistenceException: org.eclipse.team.core.TeamException: Resource '/TRAINING_VJ' is not open.
at org.talend.repository.svnprovider.SvnBaseRepositoryFactory.configureProject(SvnBaseRepositoryFactory.java:519)
at org.talend.repository.svnprovider.SvnBaseRepositoryFactory.beforeLogon(SvnBaseRepositoryFactory.java:210)
at org.talend.repository.remoteprovider.RemoteRepositoryFactory.delegateBeforeLogon2(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.repository.remoteprovider.RemoteRepositoryFactory.delegateBeforeLogon(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.repository.remoteprovider.RemoteRepositoryFactory.beforeLogon(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.repository.model.ProxyRepositoryFactory.logOnProject(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.repository.ui.login.LoginDialog$1.run(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121)
Caused by: org.eclipse.team.core.TeamException: Resource '/TRAINING_VJ' is not open.
at org.eclipse.team.internal.core.TeamPlugin.wrapException(TeamPlugin.java:125)
at org.eclipse.team.core.RepositoryProvider.map(RepositoryProvider.java:144)
at org.talend.repository.svnprovider.SvnBaseRepositoryFactory.configureProject(SvnBaseRepositoryFactory.java:515)
... 7 more
Caused by: org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.ResourceException: Resource '/TRAINING_VJ' is not open.
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Project.checkAccessible(Project.java:116)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Resource.checkAccessibleAndLocal(Resource.java:202)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Resource.getPersistentProperty(Resource.java:1066)
at org.eclipse.team.core.RepositoryProvider.map(RepositoryProvider.java:99)
... 8 more

Do you have any Idea what is it, in SVN the folder exists but still it gives this error..
I have attached image of the SVN repository and Admin window where the URL is given

Thanks,
Vivek
Community Manager

Hi
Here is a related topic:
http://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=48164

Best regards
Shong
One Star

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It?s the old what goes around comes around routine.
One Star

Too bad this POS doesn't work. I had great success with TOS. Upgraded to TIS and now nothing works. I can't connect to the remote repository. All the suggestions above don't work. My Talend project is dead.

Hello Steve,
you are exactly right, the given Above solution dosn't work but i had solved the issue for my connection repository in a different way...
If you could explain me what is the problem you are facing, hope i can help you out.
Regards,
Vivek Jaypaalan