Four Stars

[resolved] TAC AMC: JDBC Driver class not found

Hi all,
I created this post because i have an error on our TAC (TALEND Administrator Center) . Indeed, we installed TALEND 5.5.1 and we have an error on the Activity Monitoring Console: "An error occured (org.hibernate.HibernateException: JDBC Driver class not found: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDiver)" . I checked if the ojdbcXX.jar file was here on the server and I found ojdbc14.jar.
Do you know a solution to this issue?
Thank you
Anthony
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] TAC AMC: JDBC Driver class not found

Hello Guys, 
Pasting the Jar in  tomcat\webapps\org.talend.administrator\WEB-INF\lib  Worked Well for me. 
On a customer site installing right now. good that you were around and posting things. 
I can confirm that it worked after that. 

6 REPLIES

Hi,
Could you please put ojdbc14.jar into tomcat\webapps\org.talend.administrator\WEB-INF\lib and restart Talend Administration Center to see if it is OK?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi,
Thank your answer but I always have same error Smiley Sad
Best Regards
Anthony

Hi,
Did you download the corresponding jar for your current oracle JDK(keep consistency)?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi,
Our TALEND server was installed with JDK 1.7 x64. We should used ojdbc7.jar.
This morning, I changed our ojdbc14.jar by ojdbc7.jar and I restarted all services TALEND.
However, there is no change. We already have same error!!!
In addition, we have no data in Activity Monitoring Console (The database connection is OK and we have data in three tables TA_LOG/TA_FLOW/TA_STAT).
Best Regards
Anthony

Hi atalent,
We would suggest you report a ticket on Talend Support Portal , so that we can give you a remote assistance through support cycle.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hello Guys, 
Pasting the Jar in  tomcat\webapps\org.talend.administrator\WEB-INF\lib  Worked Well for me. 
On a customer site installing right now. good that you were around and posting things. 
I can confirm that it worked after that.