[resolved] Missing jars:ojdbc5.jar - Talend for Big Data 5.2.2

One Star

[resolved] Missing jars:ojdbc5.jar - Talend for Big Data 5.2.2

I installed Talend for Big Data 5.2.2, and when I drag and drop any toracleX component, I got this message in the image, that there are a list modules not installed, but it is impossible to select them and download.
When I run the job despite this error I get Missing jarsSmiley Surprisedjdbc5.jar.
I tried this with the 5.2.2 and the 5.3 versions, on IOS and windows, and I got the same result.
Can you please help?
Thanks,

Re: [resolved] Missing jars:ojdbc5.jar - Talend for Big Data 5.2.2

Hi,
I think this article on Talend Help Center will help you How to install external modules
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Missing modules: xdb.jar, xmlparsev2.jar

Hi,
I installed Talend for Big Data 5.2.2, and when I drag and drop any toracleX component, I got this message in the image, that there are a list modules not installed, but it is impossible to select them and download.

Could you give us some screenshots about it "but it is impossible to select them and download"? So that we can address your issue quickly. We will take a testing for you if needed.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

I am unable to upload the image despite that I chose the file and submitted, I tried that on chrome and safari.
One Star

Hi,
There is a limitation on the image size (see my screenshot). I have used Firefox but not sure there is something wrong with chrome and safari.
Best regards
Sabrina
--

Hi ghakme,
Is the article helpful for your issue? Or something wrong with your browser? Could you share your solution with us?
Best regards
Sabrina
--