[resolved] Job Conductor tasks missing after migrating to new server

One Star

[resolved] Job Conductor tasks missing after migrating to new server

I just migrated my Talend installation to a new server. After logging in to TAC, everything looks fine except that I can't get any tasks to load in the Job Conductor. It is as if they vanished. How can I get them back?
I followed these steps below which I got from this topic: http://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=25634
1. Pause all jobs in the source server. Allow any jobs that are already running to complete.
2. Shut down all Talend services.
3. Export the SVN repository from the source server.
4. Export the TAC database used by the source server.
5. Import the TAC database into a new database for use by the destination server.
6. Install new TAC and point to the new database.
7. Import the SVN repository to the new SVN server if needed, and then log on to TAC and modify each project to point to the new SVN repository.
Has anyone ever experienced this? If so, what can I do?
Thanks,

Accepted Solutions
One Star

Re: [resolved] Job Conductor tasks missing after migrating to new server

All - this is resolved. There was an issue with our network card that was causing a timeout.
Thanks.

All Replies
One Star

I should also add that all Projects, References, Users, Permissions, etc. all seem to have migrated perfectly. The only issue is that the Tasks in the Job Conductor are missing. I can even log in to the TAC database and see that all tasks are still there, so I can't figure out why they are not coming up in the Job Conductor.
Employee

Hello,
What is the table executiontask content? Your old and new version of Talend?
Thanks,
One Star

Adiallo,
If I run this command: "select * from executiontask", I get 48 rows returned - each task has a status of "READY_TO_RUN" and an errorstatus of "NO_ERROR". These are the same 48 tasks that displayed in the old job conductor, but they are not showing up in the new version for some reason.
Employee

what is your source version and to which version are you migrating?
One Star

erairat,
We are running 4.1.2 stock (no patches) in both environments - source and target.
Thanks.
One Star

erairat,
More specifically: version 4.1.2.53616
Employee

Hello,
Can you please share your TAC log file? Are you using the same version of browser for both env?
Thanks,
One Star

All - this is resolved. There was an issue with our network card that was causing a timeout.
Thanks.
Community Manager

Thanks.

Glad to hear that you find out the problem and get it works now! Thanks for your feedback!
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business