Four Stars

[resolved] How to update from one version to another?

Hi, the title says it all. I'm on 5.1.1 and like to go to 5.1.2 because it fixes a bug I'm experiencing.
How do I update?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: [resolved] How to update from one version to another?

Hi JanN
If you are using Talend community version, follows these steps to finish upgrade:
1. Open Talend Studio 5.1.1, export all the projects. (see pic1)
2. Download and install a new version 5.1.2, open Talend Studio 5.1.2, import all the projects into local workspace of v5.1.2. (see pic2)
If you are using Talend Enterprise software, please report a product upgrade request on our support portal, our colleagues from support team will contact you and tell you the instructions to upgrade your product.

Best Regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
2 REPLIES

Hi JanN
If you are using Talend community version, follows these steps to finish upgrade:
1. Open Talend Studio 5.1.1, export all the projects. (see pic1)
2. Download and install a new version 5.1.2, open Talend Studio 5.1.2, import all the projects into local workspace of v5.1.2. (see pic2)
If you are using Talend Enterprise software, please report a product upgrade request on our support portal, our colleagues from support team will contact you and tell you the instructions to upgrade your product.

Best Regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Thank you, worked like a charm.