problem with component fileArchive

Using Talend Studio 5.6 , I have a delimited file with pipe and I try to archive it with component tFileArchive and I have the following error :
Démarrage du job lire_fichier_pipe a 14:41 12/03/2015.
connecting to socket on port 3898
connected
Exception in component tFileArchive_1
java.io.IOException: This archive contains unclosed entries.
at org.apache.commons.compress.archivers.zip.ZipArchiveOutputStream.finish(ZipArchiveOutputStream.java:415)
at org.apache.commons.compress.archivers.zip.ZipArchiveOutputStream.close(ZipArchiveOutputStream.java:808)
at com.talend.compress.zip.Zip.doZip1(Zip.java:186)
at com.talend.compress.zip.Zip.doZip(Zip.java:122)
at projet_demo.lire_fichier_pipe_0_1.lire_fichier_pipe.tFileArchive_1Process(lire_fichier_pipe.java:362)
at projet_demo.lire_fichier_pipe_0_1.lire_fichier_pipe.runJobInTOS(lire_fichier_pipe.java:971)
at projet_demo.lire_fichier_pipe_0_1.lire_fichier_pipe.main(lire_fichier_pipe.java:828)

disconnected
Job lire_fichier_pipe terminé à 14:43 12/03/2015.
Can you please help me.
6 REPLIES

Re: problem with component fileArchive

Hi
Is your job working well when using a delimited file without pipe?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Same problem for me:
(Working fine without tfilearchive)
Exception in component tFileArchive_1
java.io.IOException: This archive contains unclosed entries.
at org.apache.commons.compress.archivers.zip.ZipArchiveOutputStream.finish(ZipArchiveOutputStream.java:415)
at org.apache.commons.compress.archivers.zip.ZipArchiveOutputStream.close(ZipArchiveOutputStream.java:808)
at com.talend.compress.zip.Zip.doZip1(Zip.java:172)
at com.talend.compress.zip.Zip.doZip(Zip.java:109)
at testprojectname.excercise_2_0_1.Excercise_2.tFileArchive_1Process(Excercise_2.java:5555)
at testprojectname.excercise_2_0_1.Excercise_2.tFileInputExcel_8Process(Excercise_2.java:5399)
at testprojectname.excercise_2_0_1.Excercise_2.tWaitForFile_1Process(Excercise_2.java:803)
at testprojectname.excercise_2_0_1.Excercise_2.runJobInTOS(Excercise_2.java:8190)
at testprojectname.excercise_2_0_1.Excercise_2.main(Excercise_2.java:8049)

Hi Ramkumar,
What does your input source look like?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,

An Excel file is used as the input 

Hi Ramkumar,
Is it a big excel file? How did you set your tFileArchive component? Have you tried to set tFileArchive's ZIP64 mode to ALWAYS to see if it is working well?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Five Stars

thank you, the ZIP64 option to ALWAYS worked for a similar issue i had for big files