One Star

problem with branch management in TAC

Hi,
I've got a problem with branch management in TAC (branch deleted with Tac GUI) still in project reference.
after a stop/restart, still here. So I think there is a TAC table DB for this information. I can't find the table one.
Does anybody knows what table it is
thx
5 REPLIES
One Star

Re: problem with branch management in TAC

Hi
How did this happen? If it is in the reference project, the deletion would be forbidden.

Regards,
Pedro
One Star

thx pedro
done in customer ticket but ....

create project AAAAAAA
create branch B1
goto Project reference OK AAAAAAA-trunk and AAAAAAA-branches/B1 here
goto project
delete B1
goto Project reference KO AAAAAAA-branches/B1still here, you can also put project reference !!!!!!!

do you know where is the information. I don't need a patch I need to delete this in the GUI
One Star

Hi
Great! Thanks for your feedback.
Regards,
Pedro
One Star

Was there ever a solution to this? I'm having the same issue. We created a branch...realized we didn't need it so deleted it via branch management...everything looks great except it still shows up under Project References and I can't find anything in the database where this might have been stored.
Thanks.
Six Stars

Was there ever a solution to this? I'm having the same issue. We created a branch...realized we didn't need it so deleted it via branch management...everything looks great except it still shows up under Project References and I can't find anything in the database where this might have been stored.
Thanks.