java.lang.NullPointerException

Two Stars

Hi All,

I have installed Talend Open Studio for Big Data (version 7.) in my laptop. Then I did an import of an existing project. After that when i was trying to click finish, it throws the below error...

at org.talend.migrationtool.MigrationToolService.appendToLogFile(MigrationToolService.java:511)
at org.talend.migrationtool.MigrationToolService.access$0(MigrationToolService.java:509)
at org.talend.migrationtool.MigrationToolService$1$1.run(MigrationToolService.java:279)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java:2313)
at org.talend.migrationtool.MigrationToolService$1.run(MigrationToolService.java:495)
at org.talend.repository.RepositoryWorkUnit.executeRun(RepositoryWorkUnit.java:99)
at org.talend.core.repository.model.AbstractRepositoryFactory.executeRepositoryWorkUnit(AbstractRepositoryFactory.java:258)
at org.talend.repository.localprovider.model.LocalRepositoryFactory.executeRepositoryWorkUnit(LocalRepositoryFactory.java:3420)
at org.talend.core.repository.model.ProxyRepositoryFactory.executeRepositoryWorkUnit(ProxyRepositoryFactory.java:2247)
at org.talend.migrationtool.MigrationToolService.delateExecuteMigrationTasksForLogon(MigrationToolService.java:502)
at org.talend.migrationtool.MigrationToolService.executeMigrationTasksForLogon(MigrationToolService.java:190)
at org.talend.repository.localprovider.model.LocalRepositoryFactory.executeMigrations(LocalRepositoryFactory.java:3504)
at org.talend.core.repository.model.ProxyRepositoryFactory.executeMigrations(ProxyRepositoryFactory.java:306)
at org.talend.core.repository.model.ProxyRepositoryFactory.logOnProject(ProxyRepositoryFactory.java:1948)
at org.talend.repository.ui.login.LoginHelper$1.run(LoginHelper.java:516)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:122)

Thanks,

Nilesh Purohit

Thirteen Stars

Re: java.lang.NullPointerException

Can you open problem in showview from Windows tab and check the errors.i believe this could be project settings are not matching from the export project to import project.
Manohar B
Thirteen Stars

@NileshPurohit,still do you have issue?

Manohar B
Four Stars

Am also facing the same problem. Tried doing all the stuff as mentioned in the community but am still unable to do this. If anyone can help me out of this problem then please do fast. Thanks and Regards, panda helper emu4ios gbwhatsapp

Hello,

Is there any custom component in your jobs?

Have you tried to re-install your studio to see if it works?

Bestr egards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.