i am getting error with empty window

Highlighted
Six Stars

i am getting error with empty window

Hi everyone,

my connections were succesful for source(sql server) and target(azure sql dataware house) DB's but when i am trying to fetch data from source DB with guess schema,getting an error with empty window.please help me out.

Employee

Re: i am getting error with empty window

Hi,

Could you please create a repository connection for your source table and then do a drag and drop for that table? Then the schema will be already be there in prefilled status.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)

Six Stars

bro can you please elaborate how to do that?
Six Stars

Hi bro,

thanks for the reply can you please help me out.i am getting an error like below attached image.please look into this

Employee

Hi,

It seems you have not installed all the Jars required to run the component. Could you please open the component and verify whether there is a yellow ribbon at the top of the component view? It says you have to install missing jars. Please install them and this error should go.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)

Six Stars

hi,

i am trying to migrate from sql server to azure sql dataware house.i have created a DB connection succesfully for source side.

but i am trying to connect dataware house its throwing those errors then i have installed required jar files even after that also i am gettting same error.without db connection can we migrate through components? i am using t sqldwh in target but getting error like Error: Could not find or load main class smoke.job_0_1.job.but i was set java bin path again same error.plz help me out

Employee

Hi,

You can directly use the target component like below.

image.png

You must have noticed the yellow ribbon saying missing Jars. Once you have added all the Jars, things should work fine. If the error persists, I would suggest to raise a Support ticket so that they can look into the issue remotely through screen sharing mode.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Six Stars

hi bro,i have installed all the jar files required for components.but getting same error client driver version not supported.but when i am taking direct component it showing error like atttached image.please check.i checked java bin path and i have changed work space as well,but getting this error

Employee

Hi,

I hope you are using Java 1.8 version.

Could you please reinstall the Talend Studio? Next time, when prompt comes to install libraries, do not ignore them and install all the required library jar files to Talend.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Have you checked out Talend’s 2019 Summer release yet?

Find out about Talend's 2019 Summer release

Blog

Talend Summer 2019 – What’s New?

Talend continues to revolutionize how businesses leverage speed and manage scale

Watch Now

6 Ways to Start Utilizing Machine Learning with Amazon We Services and Talend

Look at6 ways to start utilizing Machine Learning with Amazon We Services and Talend

Blog