how to extract or rename a .zap file in talend after downloading it.

how to extract or rename a .zap file in talend after downloading it.

HI,
I normally used to receive .zip file but from now on i'm receiving .zap files thru mails, here after downloading the .zap file in unix server through automation i'm unable to extract that .zap filein linux/ubuntu. Is there any way to extract that file through talend component or is there any way to rename a downloaded .zap file into .zip file which must contain all files using talend..
Thnx in advance.
Seventeen Stars

Re: how to extract or rename a .zap file in talend after downloading it.

ZAP as file extension for a compressed archive? 
You can rename a file with the tFileCopy component (activate the option Remove source).

Hi jlolling,
Thanx for your instant reply, i created the job as specified and the file was renamed to .zip. But, the problem is while i'm trying to unzip the newly created ".zip" file error is coming. I think if we rename that file to .zip file also we can't extract that file. So i tried in a way to extract ".zap" file in unix/ubuntu itself, but i couldn't find any unix command to extract that .zap file in Internet..
Seventeen Stars

What error message? Post a bit more information please.
I would ask the guys who creates the file!

Hi,
below is the message i got when in run the talend job using the renamed .zap file to .zip file.
Starting job test_unarchive at 15:04 12/03/2015.
connecting to socket on port 3654
connected
Processing archive /home/user/Downloads/Daily_Report_New.zap, please wait...
Exception in component tFileUnarchive_1
java.util.zip.ZipException: archive is not a ZIP archive
    at org.apache.commons.compress.archivers.zip.ZipFile.positionAtEndOfCentralDirectoryRecord(ZipFile.java:811)
    at org.apache.commons.compress.archivers.zip.ZipFile.positionAtCentralDirectory(ZipFile.java:741)
    at org.apache.commons.compress.archivers.zip.ZipFile.populateFromCentralDirectory(ZipFile.java:486)
    at org.apache.commons.compress.archivers.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:216)
    at org.apache.commons.compress.archivers.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:192)
    at org.apache.commons.compress.archivers.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:164)
    at com.talend.compress.zip.Unzip.doUnzipWithoutDecryption(Unzip.java:191)
    at com.talend.compress.zip.Unzip.doUnzip(Unzip.java:76)
    at swamy.test_unarchive_0_1.test_unarchive.tFileUnarchive_1Process(test_unarchive.java:472)
    at swamy.test_unarchive_0_1.test_unarchive.runJobInTOS(test_unarchive.java:732)
    at swamy.test_unarchive_0_1.test_unarchive.main(test_unarchive.java:589)
disconnected
Job test_unarchive ended at 15:04 12/03/2015.
Seventeen Stars

OK, clear enough.
I suggest strongly to ask the guy who create the files. I didn't found anything useful file type using ZAP.