One Star

error when i open Talend

Hi everybody ,
when i open talen ther is this message :
An error occured (org/eclipse/jdt/core/JavaCore)
see log for more details
can you help me??
Mallee
6 REPLIES

Re: error when i open Talend

Hi,
There is not enough information for us to address your issue.
Can you please upload the log message? Which is located in <Talend Studio installation path>/workspace/.metadata/.log?
What's your OS and JDK version?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

log
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/jdt/core/JavaCore
at org.talend.designer.runprocess.java.JavaProcessorUtilities.getTalendJavaProject(JavaProcessorUtilities.java:91)
at org.talend.designer.runprocess.DefaultRunProcessService.getTalendProcessJavaProject(DefaultRunProcessService.java:478)
at org.talend.designer.runprocess.RunProcessService.getTalendProcessJavaProject(RunProcessService.java:335)
at org.talend.designer.runprocess.DeleteAllJobWhenStartUp$1.run(DeleteAllJobWhenStartUp.java:85)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java:2313)
at org.talend.designer.runprocess.DeleteAllJobWhenStartUp.earlyStartup(DeleteAllJobWhenStartUp.java:136)
at org.talend.designer.runprocess.DeleteAllJobWhenStartUp.startup(DeleteAllJobWhenStartUp.java:56)
at org.talend.designer.runprocess.RunProcessService.deleteAllJobs(RunProcessService.java:217)
at org.talend.core.CoreService.deleteAllJobs(CoreService.java:318)
at org.talend.core.repository.model.ProxyRepositoryFactory.logOnProject(ProxyRepositoryFactory.java:1850)
at org.talend.repository.ui.login.LoginHelper$1.run(LoginHelper.java:425)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:122)
One Star

i working on windows 8 and i have jdk8

Hi,
Are you using talend open source of subscription version? on which build version you got this issue?
Did you install your studio completely?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi  i find a solution i uninstall TOS and i download Again TOS now it works
Thanks

Hi Mallee,
Great this issue is fixed. Could you please mark this topic as resolved?
Best regards
Sabrina
--