cannot update jar files anymore, application crashing - Talend Data Integration (free edition) ver. 6.5.1

Four Stars

cannot update jar files anymore, application crashing - Talend Data Integration (free edition) ver. 6.5.1

I upgraded from Talend Data Integration (free edition) 6.4.1. to 6.5.1 

I used to update/download the jar files through a proxy server I set-up in Preferences-> Network Connections. It worked perfectly in ver 6.4 however it stopped working in ver. 6.5. Now the whole application is crashing and no files appear in the download window. 

I attached the screenshots and the log file.

Re: cannot update jar files anymore, application crashing - Talend Data Integration (free edition) ver. 6.5.1

Hello,

It looks like that the studio has been crashed. Did you install your V 6.5.1 studio completely?

Could you please let us know what's OS version you are using?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Re: cannot update jar files anymore, application crashing - Talend Data Integration (free edition) ver. 6.5.1

I am using Windows 7

Hello,

Did you manual install TOS_DI-20180110_1048-V6.5.1.zip file? Have you tried to re-install your studio to see if it works?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.