Four Stars

cannot update jar files anymore, application crashing - Talend Data Integration (free edition) ver. 6.5.1

I upgraded from Talend Data Integration (free edition) 6.4.1. to 6.5.1 

I used to update/download the jar files through a proxy server I set-up in Preferences-> Network Connections. It worked perfectly in ver 6.4 however it stopped working in ver. 6.5. Now the whole application is crashing and no files appear in the download window. 

I attached the screenshots and the log file.

3 REPLIES

Re: cannot update jar files anymore, application crashing - Talend Data Integration (free edition) ver. 6.5.1

Hello,

It looks like that the studio has been crashed. Did you install your V 6.5.1 studio completely?

Could you please let us know what's OS version you are using?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Re: cannot update jar files anymore, application crashing - Talend Data Integration (free edition) ver. 6.5.1

I am using Windows 7

Hello,

Did you manual install TOS_DI-20180110_1048-V6.5.1.zip file? Have you tried to re-install your studio to see if it works?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.