Five Stars

Unable to install Additional Packages

Hi,Capture2.PNG

when i try to download the additional installation package from help menu,it stops with 0% and shows this error.

Thanks,

raj

6 REPLIES

Re: Unable to install Additional Packages

Hello,

Can you please clarify in which Talend version/edition you are? Is your network OK with you? Are you behind proxy or outof proxy?

More information will be helpful for us to address your issue.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hi,

iam using talend

Version: 7.0.1.20180411_1414

Network is fine

out of proxy

Hello,

Is there any more error information in your log?

We cannot repro this issue on window 10, v 7.0.1 from our side. What's OS are you using? Does this issue repro on other build version, v 6.5.1?

Could you please try to pause your Anti Virus to see if it works?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi

I am facing the same issue. Please advice how can I import additional packages in Talend Studio.

I have downloaded TOS_DI-20180411_1414-V7.0.1 for Data integration.

Thanks & Regards,

Care Career

Five Stars

Hi care career,

once you installed talend go to " help" in the top of the menus and select "install additional packages",

there after loading you will see third party and optional packages click third party and install all the jar files.

Thanks,

Rajkumar

Hello,

Is your network OK with you? Are you behind proxy? Do your proxy server have any restrictions to HTTP/HTTPS? Is it open to all websites?

Best regards

Sabrina

--