Four Stars

Talend stuck into Refreshing Workspace In progess window

Hi ,

I am using talend 6.3 version and it getting stuck into "Refreshing Workspace In progess window" when i restart talend everytime.

Please find attached screenshot (Talend Issue) for reference:

Alternative to open talend: always i am creating a new workspace and login Talend with new Workspace and everytime i loss my work because workspace got changed.

Please suggest for solution if anyone else faced same issue.

Note: In screenshot tomcat apache setup error we can ignore as we dont need ESB component as of now.

Regards

Kanchan

• Talend Studio
5 REPLIES
Employee

Re: Talend stuck into Refreshing Workspace In progess window

If you are using a subscription version, I will recommend that you open a support ticket and work through our support to diagnose the issue.

I have never come across this.

Are you using Open or Subscription edition?
Four Stars

Hi iburtally,

Yes, using subscription version.

Actually we are using Talend as:

Client virtual machine->Remote Server-> Talend install on Remote server.

Please suggest if issue can be due to server/virtual machine.

as only specific domain users facing this issue.. Rest user can work normally.

Regards

Kanchan

Employee

Are your workspace for each user in their home directory ?

Do you have multiple studio installed or just 1 studio and all users using the same studio with different workspace?

What's different for domain users on that server?
Four Stars

Hi ,

Are your workspace for each user in their home directory ? -- Yes, Workspace present in home directory.

Do you have multiple studio installed or just 1 studio and all users using the same studio with different workspace? -- Only 1 studio in installed and all user are using same studio with different workspace.

What's different for domain users on that server? -- Different domain means, they got license with different username and password i.e. user1@xyx.com or user2@abc.com for same remote server and access installed Talend on server.

Regards

Kanchan

Employee

Have you done this config as described here https://community.talend.com/t5/Troubleshooting-Installation-and/Setting-up-the-Studio-for-multiple-... to move the configuration and workspace to each user home directory?  You need to have both Studio configuration and workspace moved to each user directory.