Talend rpm download

Four Stars

Talend rpm download

I am very new to Talend. Want  to install  Talend Job server, Studio, Admin, Repo DB ..etc to connect to aws hadoop instances. Where shall  I get the rpm download link for Redhat 7.3 OS version ? Talend Version needed : 6.2.1 .

I am looking for the exact link as the website has lots of components and unable to  find which one to install.Thanks in Advance.

Re: Talend rpm download

Hi,

Talend Job server, Admin will be available in talend subscription version. Are you looking for a free trial solution for your requirement?

Please take a look at talend bigdata product matrix page to right size your solution.

http://www.talend.com/products/big-data/?_ga=2.40767334.556619511.1502073527-1289787410.1496918705

Best regards

Sabrina1.png

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Employee

Re: Talend rpm download

Talend provides an installer that works on Linux, Windows, Mac.  There is no rpm yet.  And you need a license to be able to download it with the username/password provided in the license email.

The installer will work on Linux without a GUI, and can be automated through answer files.

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

The Forrester Wave: Strategic iPaaS and Hybrid Integration Platforms, Q1 2019

Find out how Forrester rate different iPaaS and Hybrid Integration Platforms

Read

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.

Download

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch