Four Stars

Talend rpm download

I am very new to Talend. Want  to install  Talend Job server, Studio, Admin, Repo DB ..etc to connect to aws hadoop instances. Where shall  I get the rpm download link for Redhat 7.3 OS version ? Talend Version needed : 6.2.1 .

I am looking for the exact link as the website has lots of components and unable to  find which one to install.Thanks in Advance.

2 REPLIES

Re: Talend rpm download

Hi,

Talend Job server, Admin will be available in talend subscription version. Are you looking for a free trial solution for your requirement?

Please take a look at talend bigdata product matrix page to right size your solution.

http://www.talend.com/products/big-data/?_ga=2.40767334.556619511.1502073527-1289787410.1496918705

Best regards

Sabrina1.png

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Employee

Re: Talend rpm download

Talend provides an installer that works on Linux, Windows, Mac.  There is no rpm yet.  And you need a license to be able to download it with the username/password provided in the license email.

The installer will work on Linux without a GUI, and can be automated through answer files.