Five Stars

Talend install and configure HAdoop connection

Hi,

I am new to BIg data and learning. For the Big data project in school I chose to use talend. 

I installed talend open studio for Big data just as in the instructions and now I am stuck at setting Hadoop cluster manually.

Does the talend install install the HDFS system as well.  I am using windows10.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,.

4 REPLIES

Re: Talend install and configure HAdoop connection

Hello,

Did you follow up this online document about:TalendHelpCenter:Centralizing a Hadoop connection to configure your Hadoop connection?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

I tried to import the configuration from local files. I have apache hadoop 2.8.2 configured in my windows. I pointed to the configuration files folder c:\hadoop2.8.2\etc\hadoop.  But it does not fill all the fields. I even tried the manual thing. When I check services the connection fails all the time. And I am not able to understand the log file. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Five Stars

I tried to import the configuration from local files. I have apache hadoop 2.8.2 configured in my windows. I pointed to the configuration files folder c:\hadoop2.8.2\etc\hadoop.  But it does not fill all the fields. I even tried the manual thing. When I check services the connection fails all the time. And I am not able to understand the log file. Any help is appreciated. I have attached my conf.xml if that helps.

Thanks

Hello,

Your attached file is not available on forum. Could you please check it?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.