Six Stars

Talend Studio won't open on Mac 10.13.1

I am trying to open Talend TOS_DI-20170623_1246-V6.4.1 on my Mac running 10.13.1. 

The application tries to launch but it points me to my log file, which I attached.

I am running Java 8 update 151.

Any help would be great

4 REPLIES
One Star

Re: Talend Studio won't open on Mac 10.13.1

I have the same problem with Java 8 update 152.

The dialog windows with the licence text appear but it's impossible to accept it.

The button seems not to be clickable.

No errors in logs.

Hello,

Please have a look at this online document about:TalendHelpCenter:Compatible Operating Systems to see if you are on a compatible platform.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

10.13.1 isn't on the list so I guess it isn't supported?

That kind of sucks as this OS just came out and I do keep up on updates so I updated.

Any idea when this will be tested and supported?

Hello,

In the documentation we provide a list of compatible platforms that are supported, in the sense that we do provide an SLA and technical support for them. This doesn't mean other (non-listed) compatible platforms will not work but simply we won't necessarily be equipped to help you with any issue you may face with them.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.