Talend Studio does not open in Corporate Network, but does open in regular network

Four Stars

Talend Studio does not open in Corporate Network, but does open in regular network

Hi,

Talend Studio 6.3 does not open in my company network, but does open outside the network. I'm not sure what is wrong .

Please help.

Here is my machine configuration.

Windows 10

java version "1.8.0_201"

Re: Talend Studio does not open in Corporate Network, but does open in regular network

Hello,

There is not enough information for us to address your issue.

What's the error message are you getting? Could you please upload the log message? Which is located in <Talend Studio installation path>/workspace/.metadata/.log 

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Re: Talend Studio does not open in Corporate Network, but does open in regular network

Hello, Thanks for the reply. Please find the attached log file There is no error message, when trying to open the studio, it doesn't open up. Screenshot attached as well. Thanks, Karthik

Hello @kbodapati ,

You had to install JDK 8 instead of JRE. Please ensure JDK bin is included in your PATH environment variable and is being reached..
Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 2

Part 2 of a series on Context Variables

Blog

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 1

Learn how to do cool things with Context Variables

Blog

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 3

Read about some useful Context Variable ideas