[Talend Open Studio for Data Quality v7.0.1] do not print chart on analysis results

Four Stars

[Talend Open Studio for Data Quality v7.0.1] do not print chart on analysis results

I used version 6.4.1 before using version 7.0.1.

but, now in version 7.0.1, I can't see result chart on analysis results. 

Do I have to install other files or some bugs in version 7.0.1 ? 

Please reply :-)

Accepted Solutions
Four Stars

Re: [Talend Open Studio for Data Quality v7.0.1] do not print chart on analysis results

Hello,

I found that issue.

There is 'org.talend.dataprofiler.top.chart-6.4.1.jar' files in plugins directory of version 6.4.1. but there is no jar files about chart in version 7.0.1

So, I searched this file and downloaded this file. and then I copied to this file in plugins directory of version 7.0.1. 

now, In version 7.0.1, chart is printed on analysis results.

Thank you for answering my question.

Best regards

All Replies

Re: [Talend Open Studio for Data Quality v7.0.1] do not print chart on analysis results

Hello,

Could you please let us know if there is any error message in log? All required jira files are installed completely? When you select Additional Packages option in the Help menu,  is there any feature displayed?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hello,

I found that issue.

There is 'org.talend.dataprofiler.top.chart-6.4.1.jar' files in plugins directory of version 6.4.1. but there is no jar files about chart in version 7.0.1

So, I searched this file and downloaded this file. and then I copied to this file in plugins directory of version 7.0.1. 

now, In version 7.0.1, chart is printed on analysis results.

Thank you for answering my question.

Best regards

Hello,

Thanks for your prompt reply and sharing your solution with us on forum.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.