Talend Open Studio for Data Integration 7.1.1 M4 Crashes on tMap

Highlighted
Five Stars

Talend Open Studio for Data Integration 7.1.1 M4 Crashes on tMap

Hi There.

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I do not have jira access

Pressing "Apply" on the attached screen will cause Talend 7.1.1 to crash.

tMap is used to map data between a CSV file to mySQL table. 

Running on macOS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Talend Open Studio for Data Integration 7.1.1 M4 Crashes on tMap

Hello All,

Talend Open Studio 7.1.1 release is now available. This general availability release is for all users and contains many new features as well as bug fixes.

Could you please upgrade your talend open studio to 7.1.1 to see if this mojave issue is fixed?

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

All Replies

Hello,

Are you using Mac OS Mojave?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Yes I am. I did have a lot of looking around last night and found another thread relating to Mojave. It seems both version of Talend 7.0.1 and 7.1.1 M4 are having the some incompatibility with Mojave.

Do yo have yet any idea when the fix may be available ?

Hello,

This issue is fixed in 7.1.1.

For more information, please have a look at this jira issue:https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TUP-20745

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Four Stars

Hi, is TOS DI 7.1.1 (with the fix in) public available? The latest one available at the downloads page is 7.1.1M4 which is affected by the bug.

Four Stars

Public version TOS_DI-20180927_1104-V7.1.1M4-osx-installer.dmg crashed on my Moyave. The same issue on tMap component as described when I press apply button in tMap. Do you know where to get latest with bug fix?

Five Stars

Hi Sabrina,

Thanks for the link. I see that it's still on "Final Check". Will wait until it is released and will try again.

Hello,

There is a fix in 7.1.1 that was integrated at the very last minute for the Mojave OS issue.

So far, Talend Open Studio for Data Integration 7.1.1 is not public available on talend product download page. We will keep you posted.

Best regards

Sabrina

--

Hello All,

Talend Open Studio 7.1.1 release is now available. This general availability release is for all users and contains many new features as well as bug fixes.

Could you please upgrade your talend open studio to 7.1.1 to see if this mojave issue is fixed?

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Four Stars

Many thanks! In 7.1.1 I can save tMap on the macOS Mojave.

Four Stars

Thanks! The version TOS_DI-20181026_1147-V7.1.1 works for me on MacOS Mojave.
Five Stars

Thanks Sabrina.

It works now. I have been able to use it finally.

Saif
Six Stars

Hi Sabrina,

It's still crashing for me when I click "Apply" or "OK" for tMap. I'm using TOS_DI-20181026_1147-V7.1.1.

OS Mojave 10.14.1

Two Stars

Hi Sabrina,

I have the same issue now. Initially the tMap was ok with TOS_DI-20181026_1147-V7.1.1. but now the issue is back again...

Could it be related to a Mojave update? I am at 10.14.1 now. Before that update it worked ok.

Please help... thanks!

Six Stars

@Herman17

Could you try adding "-Dos.version=10.14" (without the quotes) to the file "TOS_MDM-macosx-cocoa.ini"? I had seen Sabrina had posted this on another thread. I updated my .ini file and so far,  it's working fine for me -- no more crashes. 

Hope it works for you. 

Two Stars

Thanks a lot... that did the trick! Much appreciated!

regards Herman.