Talend-Installer-r78327-V5.0.2-windows-installer.exe install failed

One Star

Talend-Installer-r78327-V5.0.2-windows-installer.exe install failed

Hi
I was trying to install Talend Enterprise package onto a windows 7 64bit OS, using Talend-Installer-r78327-V5.0.2-windows-installer.exe installation file. I had set JAVA_HOME variable. But the installer still tell me that no Oracle JDK found. My JAVA_HOME is "C:\Java\jdk1.6.0_27" and java is working fine on my box. Any other configuration I need to setup.
Thanks
Rosso
One Star

Re: Talend-Installer-r78327-V5.0.2-windows-installer.exe install failed

Hi
Type "java -version" and "javac -version" in cmd to check whether you set Java Environment Variables correctly.
One more thing. Make sure your JDK is 64bit.
Regards,
Pedro
One Star

from cmd Java was well installed
pls see the screenshot, it is 64bit
One Star

Hi
It's weird...
Do you run this install file with "Run as Administrator" option?
Regards,
Pedro
One Star

yes, I did try run this file using "Run as Admin" but got the same error
One Star

Hi
Now there is a workaround.
Do Manual Installation and download zip installation file.
Regards,
Pedro
One Star

Can you explain more about "manual install"? I have the exe on my local c drive, I have confirmed the java -version and confirmed the envionment variable.
One Star

hi, i have the same problem
i am trying with javac -version but doesn't reply
regards

Hi,
How about "java -version"? Did you install jave 6/7 in your machine? What the talend product build version are you using? Talend Enterprise Subscription Version?
If so, have you checked online document TalendHelpCenter:Talend Installer specific prerequisites?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
I am trying to install Talend Enterprise for 30 days trial for Windows 7. I've JAVA JDK 7 installed. I am getting the exact same error where as java and javac commands at cmd are giving correct outputs.
But on trying on execute the .exe file, the set up throws the following error:

I am kind of stuck and there is no solution working for it.
Any help would be great.
Thanks,
Ashish

Hi ashueureka,
Can you install Talend Enterprise for 30 days trial product successfully by manual?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
I'm facing the similar problem, when trying to install Talend-Tools-Installer-r118616-V5.5.1-windows-installer.exe
I'm having :
32-bit Windows 7
With :
java version "1.7.0_71"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_71-b14)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 24.71-b01, mixed mode, sharing)
PATH=C:\oraclexe\app\oracle\product\10.2.0\server\bin;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1
.7.0_71\bin;C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin
Any workaround solution to fix it?

Hi ajinugroho,
Here are two ways to install talend trail product "Installer" and "Manual Installation".
Please try to use "Manual Installation" way to install required .zip files into your local then unzipped them by 7zip or Window RAR completely. You will find related application in your installation path.
See my screenshots. Hope it will be helpful for your.

Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Dear xdshi,
I try to open link "www.opensourceetl.net/tis/tebd_541/Talend-Tools-Studio-r111943-V5.4.1.zip", but it require authentication.

Hi,
You should get an email from Talend Support Team when you apply for Talend Trial product on Website. In this email, Talend provides user with account and password to open link.(not your Talend Forge Account).

Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

I am unable to install Talend on Mac. Though I have JAVA_HOME environment variable correctly defined, I am still getting the error message that JAVA_HOME is not found. Please help.

Hi vishalbatra,
There is not enough information for us to locate your issue. What's the build version you are using? What's your JDK version?
Have you already checked document about:TalendHelpCenter:Compatible Platforms and Java environments?
Best regards
Sabrina
--