One Star

Talend Enterprise Big Data - Evaluation License - XXXXXXX

Hello,
I downloaded the 30 day Evaluation version from the unique Talend download URL sent to my email and placed the license file in the folder where the Installation file is Extracted. When I try to Install, I am getting error 'Invalid License' Can you send me new license file as the previously sent file doesnt seem to work ?
Thanks
Sudhir

• Talend Installer
  • Talend Studio
13 REPLIES

Re: Talend Enterprise Big Data - Evaluation License - XXXXXXX

Hi,
Which Talend Free trail Enterprise Big Data do you used? 5.4.1 or 5.4.2? Did this product license work well before?
Best regards
Sabrina
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply from a Community member is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

5.4.1. This is the first time I am Installing. I am installing the product on Windows 7 'Talend-Tools-Installer-r111943-V5.4.1-windows-installer'. What is the use of .MD5 file during Installation? I have place all the files in one folder.

Hi,
Could you please try to install it by manual installation to see if this issue repro?
What is the use of .MD5 file during Installation? I have place all the files in one folder.

MD5 code is actually used to verify the integrity of zip file. There is a bunch of MD5 code in this file(/Talend-Tools-Studio-r111943-V5.4.1.zip.MD5 )

Best regards
Sabrina
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply from a Community member is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

HI i downloaded and installed the talend enterprise big data and tried to start the command line but nothing hapens after tat

Hi,
Could you open talend enterprise big data studio directly? Have you checked document TalendHelpCenter:CommandLine?
Best regards
Sabrina
One Star

I did not face Issue with manual installation. Issue only with Auto Installation

Hi klsudhir,
Thanks for your feedback. We will make a testing for Auto Installation to see if something wrong with it.
Is your license working well for you?
Best regards
Sabrina
One Star

What is my licence file? 
my files : 
Community Manager

Hi
You should have received an email right after you've subscribed to the Talend Enterprise Big Data trial. This email should have the license file attached.
If you can't find this email, please contact support at talend. They will retrieve you based on your name/email.
Cheers
Elisa

I have downloaded Talend studio, during installation It is asking for license file. How to get the license file
Community Manager

Hi
same as my preceding answer, check your emails, you should have received an email from Talend with the license file in attachment.
If you can't find it, please contact support@talend.com.
Elisa
One Star

I downloaded the talend open studion 5.6. when i try to install getting invalid license. 
How to get valid license file.
Community Manager

Hi Syed
Talend Open Studio doesn't require any license. If you get prompted for a license, then you must have downloaded a Trial version, in which case you must have received a license by email (check your spam box).
Cheers
Elisa