Talend ESB / RabbitMQ

Highlighted
Four Stars fmt
Four Stars

Talend ESB / RabbitMQ

Hello all,

so I just realized I don't know what to do to make Apache Camel run properly on Talend ESB.

I need it to communicate with RabbitMQ.

I downloaded the necessary files, but dunno how to implement it.

Can someone help me in this case?

Thanks a lot.

Re: Talend ESB / RabbitMQ

Hello,

Feel free to let us know if these documentations helps.

https://help.talend.com/reader/_rrQxHTwpmqW5sU~GunM~g/mr5K9mhyVjqE5WFyERNzhw

http://camel.apache.org/rabbitmq.html

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars fmt
Four Stars

Hello,

not at all. I tried it this way but there's no discription of how to integrate it.

yeah I know where to download and what it's for, but after I unzipped the files, where do I have to put them and where in Talend can I integrate them?

I would really appreciate a step by step documentation; same for Maven.

Thank you very much.

Sorry but like I said I'm new in this.

Hello @fmt

Are you using talend open studio for ESB product? Are you able to create a route to configure cMessagingEndpoint component through ESB mediation?

You will find mediation components(cMessagingEndpoint) from the Palette onto the design workspace and then connecting these components together.

Here is online documentation about:TalendHelpCenter:Talend Open Studio for ESB User Guide.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars fmt
Four Stars

Hello,

I got all that and so far it works, but when I tryna compile my route it shows a huge list of errors regarding camel. So I think somehow Apache Camel isn't integrated propery and most likely because I don't know how to set it up. I tried many things to make it run but still it doesn't.

Can you tell me step by step what I have to do to use Apache Camel in cMessagingEndpoint properly?

Here you can find my whole problem: Re: Creation of a connection mock-up to/from RabbitMQ

Thanks!

Four Stars fmt
Four Stars

I made it run so far, but how do I have to type in the address for the server and port?

Since the syntax did change, I don't know where to put it in. 

Thank you.

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Talend API Designer – Technical Overview

Take a look at this technical overview video of Talend API Designer

Watch Now

Getting Started with APIs

Find out how to get started with APIs

Read