Talend Cloud Data Integration Creating first Project

Five Stars

Talend Cloud Data Integration Creating first Project

I am trying to create my first Project using "Talend Cloud Data Integration"v 7.1 but I am not able to. Please find the steps below
1. I have created a Project in Talend cloud Management Console by clicking "Add Project" button and specifying the git url, https://github.com/user1/AutomateTask.git

image.png

2. Then I opened the Talend Cloud Data Integration on my local system and gave a workspace name and clicked ok.
image.png

3. It opened the window below and tried to fetch project from the Remote Cloud but it could not. Please check the screenshot below. 
image.png

Do you have any idea how to create a new Project using Talend Cloud Data Integration? 

Thanks,
Mukesh

Accepted Solutions
Five Stars

Re: Talend Cloud Data Integration Creating first Project

Thanks for your response Sabrina. I actually resolved it by adding user in Collaborators tab. 

All Replies

Hello,

The screenshots you attached don't display very well from our end. Could you please re-upload them?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Thanks for your response Sabrina. I actually resolved it by adding user in Collaborators tab. 

Cloud Free Trial

Try Talend Cloud free for 30 days.

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.