TOS V7 : install Talend Studio for Linux x86_64 4.9.0-gentoo

Five Stars

TOS V7 : install Talend Studio for Linux x86_64 4.9.0-gentoo

Hi,

As I don't find gentoo in Installation Guide: TalendOpenStudio_DI_IG_Linux_7.0.1_EN.pdf,

could you tell me if it is still possible to install

Talend Open Studio V7.0.1  on Linux gentoo [ Linux x86_64 4.9.0-gentoo] ?

Best Regards

Tags (2)

Accepted Solutions

Re: TOS V7 : install Talend Studio for Linux x86_64 4.9.0-gentoo

Hello,

Are you able to run Talend-Studio-linux-gtk-x86_64 application on Linus gentoo?

In the documentation we provide a list of complatforms that are supported, in the sense that we do provide an SLA and technical support for them. This doesn't mean other (non-listed) complatforms will not work but simply we won't necessarily be equipped to help you with any issue you may face with them.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

All Replies

Hello,

Please refer to this online document about:TalendHelpCenter:Compatible Operating Systems for talend open studio data integration 7.0

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hello Sabrina,

This is the same document as indicated by me.

Is it really not possible to run TOS on Linus gentoo ?

Best Regards

Hello,

Are you able to run Talend-Studio-linux-gtk-x86_64 application on Linus gentoo?

In the documentation we provide a list of complatforms that are supported, in the sense that we do provide an SLA and technical support for them. This doesn't mean other (non-listed) complatforms will not work but simply we won't necessarily be equipped to help you with any issue you may face with them.

Best regards

Sabrina

--