Six Stars

TOS - Menu Bar Display Issue

I have TOS_DI-20170510_1410-V6.4.0 installed, the menu bar is having a display issue.

The buttons to the right side of the Save button are partially covered up, how can I get the menu bar to fully display?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Six Stars

Re: TOS - Menu Bar Display Issue

I modified my "TOS_DI-win-x86_64.ini" file and reopened TOS and the issue was corrected.

6 REPLIES

Hi,

talendtester wrote:

I have TOS_DI-20170510_1410-V6.4.0 installed, the menu bar is having a display issue.

The buttons to the right side of the Save button are partially covered up, how can I get the menu bar to fully display?

What's OS you are using? Are your studio V 6.4.0 installing completely? Could you please give us some trouble screenshots?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Employee

Please upgrade to 6.4.1

Six Stars

I modified my "TOS_DI-win-x86_64.ini" file and reopened TOS and the issue was corrected.

Hi,

What did you modify in your "TOS_DI-win-x86_64.ini" file?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

I increased the memory allocation, I don't really think it matters what is changed, it just matters that something was changed and when TOS is re-opened the GUI is refreshed.

Hello,

Thanks for sharing your solution with us.

Best regards

Sabrina

--