TOS - Menu Bar Display Issue

Nine Stars

TOS - Menu Bar Display Issue

I have TOS_DI-20170510_1410-V6.4.0 installed, the menu bar is having a display issue.

The buttons to the right side of the Save button are partially covered up, how can I get the menu bar to fully display?

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
Nine Stars

Re: TOS - Menu Bar Display Issue

I modified my "TOS_DI-win-x86_64.ini" file and reopened TOS and the issue was corrected.

All Replies

Hi,

@talendtester wrote:

I have TOS_DI-20170510_1410-V6.4.0 installed, the menu bar is having a display issue.

The buttons to the right side of the Save button are partially covered up, how can I get the menu bar to fully display?

What's OS you are using? Are your studio V 6.4.0 installing completely? Could you please give us some trouble screenshots?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Employee

Please upgrade to 6.4.1

Nine Stars

I modified my "TOS_DI-win-x86_64.ini" file and reopened TOS and the issue was corrected.

Hi,

What did you modify in your "TOS_DI-win-x86_64.ini" file?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Nine Stars

I increased the memory allocation, I don't really think it matters what is changed, it just matters that something was changed and when TOS is re-opened the GUI is refreshed.

Hello,

Thanks for sharing your solution with us.

Best regards

Sabrina

--

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.