TOS_DI Connect your Studio to the Talend Community error

Five Stars

TOS_DI Connect your Studio to the Talend Community error

I've recently installed Talend Open Studio for Data Integration 7.0.1 on Mac (High Sierra 10.13.5)

I'm at the "Connect your Studio to the Talend Community" pop-up, enter username (rob_i) and password that I know work - I use them to log into here! TOS_DI is claiming Username or password is incorrect. I've tried email rather than username - same error.

Accepted Solutions

Re: TOS_DI Connect your Studio to the Talend Community error (Welcome to the Talend Community Subscription Update)

Hello,

It seems that a user has issues with password containing # during the login to Exchange via the Studio.

The fix will be available with the next release in October. We’re doing our best to get this issue solved, but please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Feel free to let us know if it is OK with you.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

All Replies
Twelve Stars

Re: TOS_DI Connect your Studio to the Talend Community error

could You login with this credentials to - https://exchange.talend.com/# ?

-----------
Five Stars

I can log in from a browser (Chrome) with same credentials:

Screen Shot 2018-07-09 at 10.09.13.png

It's not fast - looks like a chatty website, which doesn't help from the opposite side of the world.

But attempts to connect from TOS_DI 'Exchange' link fail as before:

Screen Shot 2018-07-09 at 10.12.13.png

Hello,

Have you ever changed your password recently? If so, could you please try to use your old password to see if it works?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Still not working. I haven't changed my password in over two months. I can log in here (obviously) but still can't connect to my account from Talend Cloud Studio or Talend Open Studio.

Hello,

This issue doesn't repro from our side on window 10, V 7.0.1. Could you please send a private message to me with your credentials?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Five Stars

Re: TOS_DI Connect your Studio to the Talend Community error (Welcome to the Talend Community Subscription Update)

Hi Sabrina,

I’m running on Mac, as I may have mentioned before. Just tried running from a colleague’s Windows machine and got the same:

[cid:image001.png@01D44603.BD67CE10]

He then created a new account successfully, and could log in.

So it looks as if something is wrong with the rob_i account.

How do I send a private message?

Rob

Rob Bunten
Data Architect

[cid:image001_fe2c8cb9-a605-4c81-97b9-e0c34ee267d2.png]

+61 424 136 313 | rob.bunten@integritylife.com.au | Wharf 10, 50-52 Pirrama Road Pyrmont NSW 2009

Integrity Life Australia Limited ACN: 089 981 073 AFSL: 245492. This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or private information. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the message and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this message or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Date: Wednesday, 5 September 2018 at 7:23 pm
To: Rob Bunten
Subject: Re: TOS_DI Connect your Studio to the Talend Community error (Welcome to the Talend Community Subscription Update)

Hi rob_i,

xdshi (Moderator) posted a new reply in Installing and Upgrading on 09-05-2018 07:22 PM :

Hello,

This issue doesn't repro from our side on window 10, V 7.0.1. Could you please send a private message to me with your credentials?

Best regards

Sabrina

Reply | Accept as Solution | Give Kudos

Welcome to the Talend Community sent this message to rob.bunten@integritylife.com.au.
You are receiving this email because a new message matches your subscription to a topic.
To control which emails we send you please go to, manage your subscription & notification settings or unsubscribe.

Hello,

Are you able to view my profile page and send a message to me with your credentials?

https://community.talend.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/34

Best regards

Sabrina

--

Hello,

We have reported your issue to our product manager and vendor and will keep you posted.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Best regards

Sabrina

--

Hello,

It seems that a user has issues with password containing # during the login to Exchange via the Studio.

The fix will be available with the next release in October. We’re doing our best to get this issue solved, but please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Feel free to let us know if it is OK with you.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Five Stars

So now the next problem - how do I change my password?

1. login.talend.com doesn't seem to be responding
  2. I've looked under community.talend.com, both My Profile and My Settings - no sign of password
  3. I've looked under exchange.talend.com - can't see anything close

Hello,

Are you able to submit a password reset at https://login.talend.com/forgotpassword.php using your email?

The password reset email will have instructions to reset your password.

Best regards

Sabrina

--