TIS install TAC - no mysql talend_administrator tables

One Star

TIS install TAC - no mysql talend_administrator tables

I am using the linux installer for TIS 4.2.2, selecting full install and using all of the defaults except that I am using mysql for the talend_administrator database rather than H2. After install there are no tables in the talend_administrator database.
Before installing I created the talend_administrator database, and added the talend user with full rights to the talend_administrator database. I can login to mysql as talend and create tables and grant permissions to object in the talend_administrator database.
If someone has ddl for mysql for this database I would be interested in creating the tables manually to see if that will work. I searched through the install files but could not find any ddl for initialization of this database. What else can I try or other information can I provide to help dianose this?
Community Manager

Re: TIS install TAC - no mysql talend_administrator tables

Hi
You are not recommended to create the tables manually. To check if it is the permission problem, try to use the 'root' user to login in.
Best regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
Employee

what is your version of Mysql?
what error do you get?
One Star

The problem turned out to be that the version of MySql was too current. I was using MySql 5.5 I downgraded to 5.0 and it worked fine. Now I am having a "no token set" after applying my license. I will open a new topic on this.
Employee

ok great!